terrarium replacement?

Ariana

Anyone have any good terrarium replacements?

Preferably ad-free and easy to use. Must work on Android.

Any kodi addons are also welcome.

Thanks

TeaTv is apparently very good, but I have never used it personally.

Kodi, I used Neptune Rising, but I recently stopped using all of these signed up for a Plex sub.

The only reason I stopped using Kodi is beaucase I was paying for an RD account to get the best out of it, but by the time I had paid for that, I may as well have paid for a Plex sub. No searching for links, updating add-ons, just click and play.

That's where enigma 2 boxes are good as you have the e2i player for all the tv shows and movies without all the hassle. Android apps always get shut down.What is good today is gone tomorrow. I gave up with kodi,terrarium etc as they seem to be clamping down on android.

Trying to set one up at the minute for my daughter and 2 year old grand daughter for their room as they have just moved back in with us, i noticed terrarium tv was gone but two of my sons tell me that they still get it on a firestick, supposed to be a patched version out, got a few addons on so far, at the flix seems to be working ok plus neptune rising, just really looking tv shows, movies and cartoon addons, if i come across any other good ones, tried Tap tv but i could not get it to install, it wasnt there after i went to install from repositories.

I have been using Showbox for a couple of years never had a problem with it. I have it on a couple of devices but its particularly handy on the Samsung tablet as I download films to watch on holiday. Would'nt discount the hooky Netflix off fleabay my current one cost £4.50 for 4 devices and its been running for 6 months so far, it was guaranteed for 12 months but I won't hold my breath.

Yeah i have just put showbox on, Netflix is already there and she can use her brothers account, so a few more decent addons will do rightly.

Still using Kodi with RD, no matter what comes out i always go back to find the best films,
There is a new version add free Teatv v7.1r which looks a major update to the original version.

Whats the going rate for a plex pack versus Real Debris ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Apollo TV coming soon in beta, open source version of terrarium.

Patched versions of terrarium also working fine for most things with an Rd account

Go back to the old school way.

Get yourself a cheap VPN say £2 a month. Download all you need from TPB

No ads, no buffering, good picture quality. Job done.

i do this without a VPN

Apollo TV coming soon in beta, open source version of terrarium.

Patched versions of terrarium also working fine for most things with an Rd account

all the patched terrariums i have, half the time it doesnt load any links

Still using Kodi with RD, no matter what comes out i always go back to find the best films,
There is a new version add free Teatv v7.1r which looks a major update to the original version.

Whats the going rate for a plex pack versus Real Debris ??

Real Debrid is 16 Euro for 180 days, so 32 Euro for almost 12 months. Plex ranges from £40 a year upwards on average.

Back