supatanka

Hi all,

Joined the forum not too long ago and been reading round and looking into things,

Anyways finally felt confident enough to give it a go and got my zgemma. I have got it all set up I flashed with MTpockets and I have used a test line all appears to be good everything worked first time following the instructions.

Just wanted to post up a thanks to everyone for all the help . Truly is a great forum with a nice atmosphere. If i can help anyone ask away :)

Also

Now I have caught the bug is there any differences in the other firmwares. My friend has a zgemma and his skin appears to be a little bit more 'polished' the spinning circle on mine is like a blue paintbrush type affect whereas his is the genuine like sky type circle !

But to be honest am kind of thinking if it aint broke dont fix it.
Thanks yall

only one way to learn,you can always re flash same image,try sucmnsee image its more like proper sky,just dont update via box

If you use sucmnsee backup he has updates turned off i think,just dont do a software update via the box with openvix as it a patched image not supported by them

Back