The all-new CS Sky-Numbered 28.2 chan. list for Openbox/Skybox + 13E

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is easy look for a tutorial they are there

---------- Post Merged at 02:03 PM ----------

boxnation no signal for me but i use 12606 27500 V which is ok

Pellonet thanks again, but is this astra only now? what happened to hotbird?
Also is it possible to delete the channels `not in use` as your list is sky numbers id prefer if it started at 101 rather than hundrerds off empty channels. Thanks for your work my friend.

Pellonet thanks again, but is this astra only now? what happened to hotbird?
Also is it possible to delete the channels `not in use` as your list is sky numbers id prefer if it started at 101 rather than hundrerds off empty channels. Thanks for your work my friend.

Thanks for the feedback;

1. The Hotbird section will return very soon now, it's just been a difficult decision & logistical problem on how to adequately separate the channels into meaningful lists given the limited number of favourites groups available.
2. The empty 'buffer' channels have to stay in order to keep the sky numbering although with the next update they will no longer be labeled 'not in use' etc. This is due to the very basic & poor firmware available for the Openbox/Skybox range. The empty channels are flagged as 'skipped' so using the up/down keys on the remote will step through the used channels only.
I have started to use some of the empty channels at the beginning for channels that are not on the Sky EPG for instance the BBC red button channels are going in at 10, 11 & 12 plus some regional options for Scotland, Wales & NI HD channels.

Of course any constructive suggestions from users are most welcome.

Hopefully the current list will be updated later today unless Sky juggle any important channels around this afternoon.

The Astra Only list is now updated to 9th.July 2013
Numerous updates including the recent BT Sports channels which keep moving around.
One Notable is:
219 - The new Drama channel just appeared on Sky EPG

As they are not listed on the Sky EPG I have assigned the new BBC Red Button channels as follows:
10 - BBC Red Button HD
11 - BBC Red Button 2
12 - BBC Red Button 3

I am starting to place some regional variations for the Major UK HD channels in the empty buffer channels from 1 to 101, at the moment only BBC1 HD for Scotand, Wales & NI 0n 15, 16 & 17. More will be added as seems appropriate.
I have also removed the 'Not in Use' labels from empty channels making things a lot less cluttered.
The 'Sports Active' favourites list has been discontinued as it did not seem to serve any useful purpose. so now the favourites Group 13 has now been assigned to non-encrypted channels (Freeview)

Please report back on any issues discovered.

13E section is now nearing completion & will follow soon.

missed numbers off

Hi many thank for list setanta sport 1 and bt sports 2 are not opening all other sports seem ok

Hi many thank for list setanta sport 1 and bt sports 2 are not opening all other sports seem ok

Both of those channels seem OK here, just watching (SPOILER ALERT) Limerick raising the cup!!!!!!

May be your provider?

Last edited:
God sake pellonet, I recorded the Limerick game to watch later lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hi pellonet with the skyf5 box always reverting to no named favourites what if I changed the favourites name to how I want them then to a back up to usb , then when I get another box I down load that list on to new f5 and the update it with your latest channel list would the new box keep the channel names from my first down load ?

---------- Post Merged at 06:28 PM ----------

Hi I have two different lines with the same server I am getting both bt & setanta channels on my spider box but missing one of each on the f5 line I just love the all channels as I remember the sly channel numbers I like most, great work

potash

pellonet all working fine now I must say I much prefer your channel list to other popular one (no names) many thanks for all your hard work very much appreciated.

Just keep following this thread. Pellonet will post that he has updated the channel list in the first post, probably once a month or so.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back