xshandix

the kiddy & co sv team DUO & HD

we all know the sv team are working hard and doing a good job
but dont want to be pushy but can the team or the kiddy let
us all know that are waitting for the DUO and HD boxies fw will be advailble
a time scale on how long more which we all would aperitate
thank you

Last edited:
We have waited for ages now for a software to come out and it is getting frustrating, especially when we paid twice as much for the hd combo and hardly had much use from it.

im waitting for the DUO software is which is simmer to sv 6/7
it look like that the kv box will be fully running before sv
boxies and the got hd one comming out so plz sv team
get us up and running and if u cant let us all now
where we stand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats my starview hd combo away folks goodby good rediance no support no answers no hope got myself a kyptview for half the price.

100% better

I am sure i wont be the last person never to buy a starview again

Cheers :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

Does look as though kv have got there act together a lot quicker in getting there boxes back up and running i think this has a lot to do with the launch of there hd box next month if they get it up and running and in full working order b4 we get the firmware for the hd combo of which i am also an owner i can see a lot of people as mentioned above not bothering with sv but getting the kv hd box !

I must admit after this 12 months, if the boxes go off I definitely wont get another SV after recent goings on.

I think everyone appreciates what Kiddy has done in getting them back online but then after seeing KV going down and now its back up after a week, it makes the SV service look poor again after 5 weeks out.

Add to that the fact that KV dont stutter and freeze all the time and SV have always been notoriously bad for it and its looking like KV 2 - 0 SV.

I'm made up my box is working but Kiddy will have to pull something pretty good out the bag to generate some loyalty going forward.

As said we appreciate the work being done by thekiddy etc in getting the sv 6 and 7 boxes nearly back too 100% but as pointed out this lack of communication could be to sv detriment in the long term with the hd boxes as kv could get a lot of people buying there hd boxes as the sv hd combo firmware is not available a little info could go a long way in this instance !

this starview hd box has been nothing but trouble from day one
i feel well and truly ripped and have spent months watching freeview TIME FOR THE FIX PLEASE

you guys all need to chill out , if you read back through the posts you will see that thekiddy has said that these boxes havent been forgotten about and the fix will be after the server is fully up and running with all channels back on ,
also anyone with a hd combo box you could use the satalite side for channels untill there is a fix for cable

Does look as though kv have got there act together a lot quicker in getting there boxes back up and running i think this has a lot to do with the launch of there hd box next month if they get it up and running and in full working order b4 we get the firmware for the hd combo of which i am also an owner i can see a lot of people as mentioned above not bothering with sv but getting the kv hd box
!

Sv had to start from scratch! Kv did not! The down time of kv had nothing to do with there hd upgrade!

the Sv hd is a combo the reason a fix ain't been released as yet is we expected a majority of users to use their sat capability. but guys watch this space! SOON ;-)

The team read the forums and strive to improve from you negative comments to provide a better service for the future!

Also Ppete how can u feel ripped off for a hd sat box?? :-S dm800 original cost what?? Or similar Boxs?? If you had such an issue why have you not pulled ur finger out got ur self a line?

Sv had to start from scratch! Kv did not! The down time of kv had nothing to do with there hd upgrade!

the Sv hd is a combo the reason a fix ain't been released as yet is we expected a majority of users to use their sat capability. but guys watch this space! SOON ;-)

The team read the forums and strive to improve from you negative comments to provide a better service for the future!

Also Ppete how can u feel ripped off for a hd sat box?? :-S dm800 original cost what?? Or similar Boxs?? If you had such an issue why have you not pulled ur finger out got ur self a line?

What about the duo kiddy? Either way a yes or a no just so me arl fella will stop pestering me asking every fecking day

Not everyone wants or can have a big satelite dish bolted onto the side of there houses though..

Keep up the good work kiddy

We can only wait and see if it happens

What about the digital duo you havent told us
if they going to be fw for these boxies as they not hd but the same as sv 6/7
ppl keep asking me when and that the 6/7 are on
so please help us

Last edited:
I agree with The Kiddy, the SV combo is value for money. Currently am using a paying cline and getting more than expecting for a very small premium. I understand some of you bought the SV combo for the HD side of things or Vermin but just try the sat side and you will be impressed by what the box offer even sly 3D

can a cline for the sat side work through a cabled broadband connection like vermin
or do i need a different internet server HAVE I GOT MY SELF CONFUSED i think this box is value for money anyway
but had everything working on cable side cant get the c line working and i am just frustrated with the dam thing

can a cline for the sat side work through a cabled broadband connection like vermin
or do i need a different internet server HAVE I GOT MY SELF CONFUSED i think this box is value for money anyway
but had everything working on cable side cant get the c line working and i am just frustrated with the dam thing

As long as you've got a dish and a working cline it doesn't matter who your broadbands with as long as it works

@thekiddy. You quoted 'watch this space! Soon' I'm still waiting and so are all the other starview hd combo owners. How much longer do you want us to wait for the software!?

@thekiddy. You quoted 'watch this space! Soon' I'm still waiting and so are all the other starview hd combo owners. How much longer do you want us to wait for the software!?

Get a cline n a dish if your so desperate! Atleast you will have sly Atlantic hd

Back