The Lancet Retracts Hydroxychloroquine Study

bonus2010

VIP Member
I remember last year, at the beginning of this 'pandemic' hearing about hydroxychloroquine and how it could be a treatment to overcome the most severe of symptoms and later how President Trump had took this and being mocked by the media, and hearing it being recommended by some Doctors. I've just come across this being said by Dr Simone Gold

Dr Simone Gold said:
The Lancet is probably the world’s most famous medical journal. Sometime around April 2020, I think, the Lancet had published this study that concluded hydroxychloroquine wasn’t safe, this threw the world into a tizzy based on this article the WHO stopped hydroxychloroquine trials across the world, the European Union stopped allowing hydroxychloroquine, and the reason the headlines trashed the President is calling it snake oil, they had the cover of the Lancet saying it was bad, 1t had 90,000 people in it, and took place on five continents, and it just didn’t make sense.
There was a group of independent doctors who looked at this data and said there’s no way you have 90,000 patients enrolled in a trial, across five continents and nobody ever heard of this thing, it just wasn’t credible! So those independent doctors got together, and they forced the issue and ‘The Lancet’ ended up retracting the study which is once in a generation or once in a lifetime sort of an event, you can’t be published in The Lancet by accident, there’s many layers to it, it simply can’t happen, it was complete fraud that was published, but the damage was done because all across the world hydroxychloroquine trials had been halted and it was very badly maligned that’s where we’re coming from

What an incredible story, a very rare event of an article being pulled from The Lancet. I've learnt that hydroxychloroquine has been around for decades

Here's another newspaper article confirming this...
>>>>>>>> The Lancet Retracts Hydroxychloroquine Study <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Amazingly, once again it's taken a while to get to my ears, no doubt because the main stream media most probably burried this story, given it doesn't conform to their political biased agenda

Last edited:
because the main stream media most probably burried this story, given it doesn't conform to their political biased agenda
think of the most anti trump, biased media outlet

you are prpobably thinking of the guardian

the guardian not only covered this story way back in june, it was their investigation that led to the strory

The Lancet paper that halted global trials of hydroxychloroquine for Covid-19 because of fears of increased deaths has been retracted after a Guardian investigation found inconsistencies in the data.

The lead author, Prof Mandeep Mehra, from the Brigham and Women’s hospital in Boston, Massachusetts decided to ask the Lancet for the retraction because he could no longer vouch for the data’s accuracy.

The journal’s editor, Richard Horton, said he was appalled by developments. “This is a shocking example of research misconduct in the middle of a global health emergency,” he told the Guardian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back