theshowmustgoon2.12 update 12/05/11 (for Starview 6 and 7 only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is that jumbled up mess of words supposed to mean exactly maybe if you wrote it down in english someone would be able to answer you with something usefull ?

lets keep this thread for people asking credible questions about sv7/6 software

Last edited:
installed the new patch 2.2 worked for a couple ov days then nothing just sayin scrambled ,the kiddy ,been off from mon this week any recomendations mate done everything you say cheers:beg:

come:on the kiddy, were happy were back up & running with the sports channels but WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET THE MOVIE CHANNELS BACK PLEASE?:beg:

if you read the posts it would say update to new firmware as soon as possible,if not leave it a few days to get feedback on it,checking the latest threads for info.always best to update to latest.

if you read the posts it would say update to new firmware as soon as possible,if not leave it a few days to get feedback on it,checking the latest threads for info.always best to update to latest.

That's wot I thought, if it ain't broke(yet)don't fix it:idea:

well sv have definately lost my business Kryptview 100% i really think its good bye starview

The Kiddy i whould like to ask you one question

what did the last update actually change? i think starviews finished just waiting to be buried

i hate to admit but all the rumours about taking the money and running are looking true

i think people should just sit back and wait for trhe day that the Kiddy actually pulls the plug on the servers

2 months to release
a update that actually changed nothing lol

well sv have definately lost my business Kryptview 100% i really think its good bye starview

The Kiddy i whould like to ask you one question

what did the last update actually change? i think starviews finished just waiting to be buried

i hate to admit but all the rumours about taking the money and running are looking true

i think people should just sit back and wait for trhe day that the Kiddy actually pulls the plug on the servers

2 months to release
a update that actually changed nothing lol
well, im happy with what i got but would like to ask the question why is it taking so long to get the other channels back as it didnt take the kiddy long to put sky sports channels back.:woohoo:

my old box is working but just tried to set up another box for a mate
it was new and its just saying not connected? must be a problem somewhere

horny69 HD channels dont work on this box

ELLEN server is still up try a quick reboot using the FN button on the remote, can you see the ip address etc etc

i can see ip address just reset using fn button but nothing i connected my box around here and it works fine?
any ideas lads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back