Thieving lowlife Scum Buckets!!

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
So, as a lot of people know, I help out with a homeless charity where we have converted a bus with tables and chairs so that the homeless people can come in out of the elements and have a tea/coffee/soup and a sandwich.
To this end the bus has a generator on it to power the lights, sockets and the canopy that provides extra shelter when we are extra busy.
This evening the driver went to collect the bus to bring it to the City Centre only to find out that the bus had been broken into and the generator stolen.
What sort of lowlife scumbag has so little compassion for the less fortunate (especially during this recent cold spell) that they could sink so low to steal this???
My blood is boiling here, I know what good work is done on this bus, and yet, it can be taken away just like that.

photos of our bus can be found on this facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/460452370699773/posts/2052767501468244/

If it weren't for the Google ads people, this thread would be full of swear words that I would normally use to describe such sickening heartlessness.

It’s heartbreaking that people can stoop so low & not have a conscience
I support outreach on the streets where I live which is similar
We help homeless all we can with , shelter / food / clothing / sanitary products / hygiene products etc
In fact all we can.

Clicked on your link and read the comment that says 'AGAIN' I can't believe that someone is so pathetic as to steal this, but when it seems to have been stolen once before it's sickening. No doubt it will be some drugged fuelled d!ckhead or kids who think it's funny.......it would be a shame if someone caught them......maybe they should try sleeping rough for just 1 night and see what a struggle it actually is. Really annoys me stuff like this, these people have nothing in life and scum like this take away what small comforts they do have. Hope you manage to get it replaced ASAP.

That is messed up mate. Chances are it was a druggy looking for easy cash

So sorry to hear that wheelo mate

Do you not have any sort of contents insurance ?

@dt99 unfortunately, it would, in my experience have been someone from a community that travel around the country in transit and hiace vans!!!!
They are well known for going into business parks and stealing staff bicycles, or anything they can get their hands on.
This thing is very heavy and had no wheels, was screwed down, and required breaking into the bus, so would suggest organisation, not random drug user.

@NazoDoop the vehicle was insured, but the fear is that the premium would rocket next year!

Fortunately, there are some very generous people out there, since lady night, we have raised over €900 towards replacement.

@benijofar or @wheelo can a donation page be setup on forum for those of us that don't have Facebook and want to donate to help raise funds for what's needed so sad to hear what's happend there's people that genuinely need the help of good guys and theres robbing mother f*****s that will do owt for a quick fix or bit of cash would be different if boot was on other foot yor supposed to give to the needed not take from them

Last edited:
TK users have been very generous to me and my work at Tiglin. The last two raffles have raised a lot of money, which I have started to spend, and will be starting a thread to keep everyone abreast of.
I didn't really want to start another campaign on TK, as it could get messy to separate the two things.

I understand completely mate what we've done in raffles ect was just an idea for those of us not on Facebook and have no way of donating to help raise funds for a generator

Back