thieving scum

dee

TK Veteran
just went to go shopping the other brings the car around and some ****** has had the plates off, had troublew with the cretins all summer break. had to involve plod just to cover me arse, now got to replace my plates. all i got from plod was they were miss represented.:faint::bang head: i will finsh this rant now before i get banned.

not wrong m8 not happy more worried about whats happening with the registration:bang head:

Once you reported it to the old bill & its on record, then theres not much you can do unfortunately :dunno:

reported it for our own safety, forensics have been on the phone asking if i thought it was worth there while finger printing it. muppet police i reported it to make sure they did`nt knock on the door asking why i just drove off with £60 of diesel. :bang head:

I hope they don't end up on a bus in Peckham lol

Seriously though, you'd never get tired kicking the scum bags? :boo: :boo: :boo:

-

it never ceases to amaze me what people will get up toe time ago a colleague had to go to court with a letter from work saying he was driving a bus on such and such a date. the DPP wouldn't accept that he was NOT in wexford illegally parking on that date. obviously someone had done something similar to his plates, or just randomly had a set of plates made up.

beware

your plates will probably have been at the other end of the country by now and been sold on to put on a nicked car that is the same make and color as yours, probably find they have a deal with the local scrappy in either location .......either that or a car dealer could be six months before your plates are used so keep crime report number and officers name in a handy place because you may need them later on to prove that you reported it ......on the plus side you have grounds to deny speeding and parking fines for a while at least ....not that im suggesting that you should at all ......

well lets see if the feckers nick the new plates cost me £18 from wilcos. bastards:bang head:

sorry Dee just seen this mate! About a month or so ago this happened to a friend of mine. His wife rang him to say she had just seen 2 lads come onto thier drive and steal the plates from the car. He being over 60 came to work by bus.
The cheek of them actually going onto his property to steal them. He rang police and they asked if he was sure they stole them - WTF??? He was then told it was illegal to drive his car without number plates but that he had to pay for and organise new ones. Later turns out his number plates were put on a car used in a robbery. Thankfully he rang police within minutes of it happening. B^st^rds. But what if they guy had been on holiday for say 2 weeks - they expect you to Prove where you were, rather than believe you.
And now to get new plates dont you have to prove you are the owner of the car and take your log book etc with you? So not summit you can just do if your out shopping!

same plod were told when we realised, problem here is we have a infestastion of them, but we covered our ass as soon as we new.:bang head:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you fecking kidding me?? They are stealing your license plates?? WTF???

Why "people" do things is beyond me at times.... to steal someones license plate for an 'illegal job' or for a few hours is nonsense... lol. This world is going to shite faster than imagined!!

Are you fecking kidding me?? They are stealing your license plates?? WTF???

Why "people" do things is beyond me at times.... to steal someones license plate for an 'illegal job' or for a few hours is nonsense... lol. This world is going to shite faster than imagined!!

Not making light of Dee's situation but it is rather clever,why steal the car,the crim dont know if the car is a crock,could look good on the outside but run like sh*t,use the plates on a car they know runs good,for a getaway,or maybey they dont want to put petrol in it if they have already filled there own

how many number plates you want,have loads:here::censored:did ya think i was gonna say where they areROFL and that car was diesellol

alot of money in knicking number plates and selling them off

and no dee it wasnt me who knicked yours lol

seriously which scum are these? bloody muppets!

jv rso far no bad news still got the same motor and keep waiting to get pulled but so far its good.

nothing surprises me anymore, next they will probably strip your car and leave the frame of the car standing on bricks!

well not your car dee so dont worry lol

Back