Think i've gotta duff box

Pasty82

Arrived this morning, took out of box, plugged in cables and scanned - failed to pick up anything. Turned it off for an hour as went out, now turned it back on and its stuck on 'OPEN ATV' screen, displaying numbers -00- on the LCD, nothing happening.

This is a tv box for Europe or wider
so it's not just plug and play

it needs a bit of work
but your box sounds like it working to me

haha well instead of getting shirty with a veteran here why dont you have a read of some of the stickies on here. you will find builds you could load on the box in minutes to get it working as expected or even follow the barebones guide. if that fails then return and say its broke but i doubt your box is KO'd.

haha well instead of getting shirty with a veteran here why dont you have a read of some of the stickies on here. you will find builds you could load on the box in minutes to get it working as expected or even follow the barebones guide. if that fails then return and say its broke but i doubt your box is KO'd.

Lol I ain't getting shirty, I'm just saying it how the situation is. Stuck on the open atv screen, non responsive, just a blue circle going round, and the lCD just displaying 00.

It's odd as was working earlier, and now this. But cheers, i'll have a look

Last edited:
the count on these boxes are going up daily with boot or other issues,straight out of the box and this happens or you did more messing and not said yet?

Its all good, i found the correct thread and followed it - Got a build and working ok, just need a line now.

Its ok to be sarcastic when you know what you're doing, people seem to forget that people new to this game dont have a clue what they're doing, or what to expect, those who do its ok for them. For the record though, i took this out the box, set it up, and scanned about as said above, all i did was delete other languages as not needed. But anyway, ive managed to go through it and sort it, just in need of a line now.

deleting things can be a worry if other other things were there also,done good as you read and fixed it(y)

Personally what I would do is: 1.)Download The latest Openvix build from the zgemma website.
2.)Then get a Blank USB stick and copy the file over.
3.)Turn the box off completely from the back.
4.) Plug in the USB and switch on. The box should say flash then wait until the set up screen is up. This may take 15-20 mins tho
Hope this helps

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Back