Third Party APK For Amazon Fire TV Box??? Movies/Series

rubbiks

Hi my name is rubbiks, I'm a new member and trying to set up my Amazon Fire TV Box with as many good quality ways to stream movies and TV Series into my living room.

I'm looking for your recommendations on third party APK files for streaming Movies and TV Series other than Kodi.

Would be great if someone could PM me there favourite website for such information.

Thanks...............:(y):

I only use kodi with a real debrid account with various addons it provides good alternatives if addons are down.
I use to use terrarium tv which is no more. Try tea tv that is good. If ya wanna try the kodi route again I know a decent build.

Thanks Anths, I will have a look at TeaTV.

I'm setting up Fire Box one step at a time, my knowledge is limited and trying to learn from other users on the forum such as yourself.

Kodi will be on my next jobs to do list.

As for real debird not got a clue...... another thing to look into.

If you could PM me the decent build that would be great.

Thanks....

TeaTV looks excellent, first impressions just what i was looking for.

Had to google for guide on how to install on to Fire Box as there website wouldn't allow me to download and install.

Works great with my VPN.

Thanks Anths

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping someone can help me out, my mates just brought me an android box he had titanium on it before but it stopped working.
I know nothing about these boxes at all but I am hoping I just load the apk file in by usb.
Is there an updated apk by any chance

Hoping someone can help me out, my mates just brought me an android box he had titanium on it before but it stopped working.
I know nothing about these boxes at all but I am hoping I just load the apk file in by usb.
Is there an updated apk by any chance
Check the link in my post above yours, there a few to pick from that are all similar.

Thanks mate, I found a apk file for kodi so am part way into installing the durex build, found a tutorial
If this works I will be well impressed with myself :)
If not I will check your link out

I have being using the durex build for quite a while now, it's quite well looked after addon wise with updates etc if you are planning on using Kodi a loy I would recommend using Real-Debrid for better links for movies/series it's only a few € a month and it makes a big difference.

Well that was easy. I have kodi all loaded on the android box, tried a few movies they worked - job well done

So I thought I would put it on my duo2 again I gets kodi all loaded in, installed the durex build but when I play a movie I get a blue screen that says recording 0 for about 5 seconds then its just a black screen.
Do I need to install a different player or something on the duo?

Edit
Sorted it, out of all the links I clicked a dead one. All working now

Last edited:
Back