time shift settings

liamt

TK Veteran
I'm running vix with kiddacs skin and trying to set my time shift up but I can't seem to find the option to buffer the time shift like you can on ATV. I currently have my time shift set to start after 1min on the channel but their is no option to buffer it, I.E so the time shift can't go back no longer that 3 hours. At the moment I have it set to delete time shift on zap. But if I keep same channel on all day it would fill my HDD. Can you actually use a buffer on vix thanks

If you go into a browser and type in your boxes ip address youll be taken to the openwebif page. Down the left hand side youll see an option called settings. Then click on timeshift settings option across top of screen. In here should be the buffer options you require.

47b7777a929da55ef0339af832924a1a.png

Screenshot_2016-07-24-16-06-03.jpgthat open Web if looks good, going to have a little mess around with that later. Thanks but I can't seem to find the setting to buffer the time shift. Do you think this option might not be available on vix?

Yeah it must not be in the vix system. Ive always used atv, but assumed it be there in vix too. Maybe this was one of the components that had to be stripped out of the vix system to get it to run on zgemma boxes.

I use openwebif all the time for my screenshots of whats on my tv as u get perfect shot and not having to hold phone steady in front of the tv lol

3819344d0c0b6e036c5172c185d4f598.jpg

Back