Timeshift problem

Spyke

Timeshift has been working OK since setting up my box .... Pause/FF/Rwd/Record etc.
Today I went to pause a programme and am getting the no go icon on all the above -

1_0_1_2775_7FC_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

Menu / Info / Devices shows that my USB is nearly full even though it only has one film on it which has been on there a little while (only 16GB I know .. bigger on order).

I went into File list and used delete button on both trashcan and deleted items folders, rebooted with no difference.

I'm guessing that is what is causing Timeshift problems .. Any thoughts on what could be topping up the USB?
Thx

Check your timeshift settings...like this seems to work for me (not sure if it's right but seems to work!!! lol) The important ones being actions on zap and delete after zap!!

timeshiftsettings1.jpg

Thx for the reply .. changed to your settings mt, only differences were
yes

timeshiftsettings1.jpg

Rebooted and timeshift still not available!

Was the film recorded from an HD source? Something is taking up the space on the drive it only shows 532Mb free space, that's not enough for timeshift. Hope you manage to get to the bottom of it and Happy Christmas!

Film has been on there since 6 / 12 and the timeshift has been working with it on there ... it's a head scratcher for sure :-)
Happy Christmas to you too and everyone else on TK,

Couldn't figure it out so put a different USB in .. now working again until it mysteriously fills up again!!!

just use ftp to see what is on your usb.

/media/hdd

you might have backup images
backup settings
random shite.

Thanks for that kiddac .. useful info, I'll try to remember that for next time, I already wiped the old USB :-(

Back