Tips for the 'New Normal' Of IPTV through VPN

Must be the well known providers then mate as never blocked for CL or international matches lol

Possibly, maybe they target other places in Europe too on CL nights so don't have the capacity to hit UK providers as hard.

Screenshot_20200930-101520_Samsung Internet.jpg

August 2019, although that link doesn't go anywhere it's definitely been in place since then even if you weren't aware of it.

Hi I have a question I have express VPN on my pc but in order to get around ISP blocks is it needed to be installed on the router or Zgemma box ? i am new to VPN sp probably dumb question.

Hi I have a question I have express VPN on my pc but in order to get around ISP blocks is it needed to be installed on the router or Zgemma box ? i am new to VPN sp probably dumb question.

You'll need it on your zgemma or router. Search "vpn zgemma" and there's loads of threads and guides on how to install a vpn on your device.

Also you just cannot add to router you need a vpn router.

Back