tiviar alpha +

If you want to add saorview channels to Sky Irl line up you could try by CustomMix.

I have attached a sat_282_sky_irl_CustomMix.xml in zip file to this post, Unzip it and FTP sat_282_sky_irl_CustomMix.xml to \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\AutoBouquetsMaker\custom and rescan ABM

I dont live in Ireland to be able to test but if it does work it should add RTE 1 HD from saorview to 101 in Sky Irl lineup.

If it works you can open the sat_282_sky_irl_CustomMix.xml prefereably with a test editor ie notepad++ or xml Wrench

You should see
Code:
<insert target="101" source="1" provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" ></insert> <!-- RTE One HD -->

Copy that line and past a new line under it and change insert target 101 to the channel you want to insert to and change source to the channel number of the saorview channel number you want to add ie for RTE 2 HD

Code:
<insert target="102" source="2" provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" ></insert> <!-- RTE Two HD -->

I have noticed ABM has 2 saorview provider files terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1.xml and terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB2.xml so if the CustomMix doesnt add RTE 1 HD to 101 try changing the instert provider to terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB2"

Attachments

• sat_282_sky_irl_CustomMix.zip
    335 bytes · Views: 2
Last edited:
Have a read here for creating favourites and CustomMix https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/blob/master/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/README.txt

Attached is an old file ive found and edited on another forum

In Sky-ROI set "make main bouquet" to "no". Sections to "yes".

In Saorview set scan to "yes", but switch off all bouquets.

Put attached file in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom and start scan

What I have done is left sections on and set channel 1 from soarview to 101 you should then have a section called Saorview in the first bouquet with other channels.

Attachments

• CustomMix-Sky-ROI-and-Saorview (1).zip
    484 bytes · Views: 6
Hey, I have an issue setting up my tiviar alpha + box with openatv 6.1

Basically I've got skynew skin installed and working fine apart from the movie selection screen which isn't in the standard skynew skin look? Any help guys?

Thanks

Oh and as wooshbuild haven't done a basebuild for this box as yet does anyone know if any other basebuild will work? I've heard this box is like the F1, has anyone tried this version of wooshbuild?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Have a read here for creating favourites and CustomMix oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker

Attached is an old file ive found and edited on another forum

In Sky-ROI set "make main bouquet" to "no". Sections to "yes".

In Saorview set scan to "yes", but switch off all bouquets.

Put attached file in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom and start scan

What I have done is left sections on and set channel 1 from soarview to 101 you should then have a section called Saorview in the first bouquet with other channels.
thank you I will give it a go

Back