Tivimate 3.4.0

I must be a bit simple! They are too complicated for me, I prefer xciptv and you have to pay for Tivimate!

I paid for Tivimate, but I like look and feel of IMPlayer slightly better. Think I'll get the upgrade on that one next. great app though Tivimate.

I like the look of Tivimate but my provider has me using some other player (Wolf something). Would love to be able to change it to Tivimate myself any ideas? Dunno if its as simple as finding the server url somehow and logging in on tivimate through xstreamcodes.

Any advice?

I like the look of Tivimate but my provider has me using some other player (Wolf something). Would love to be able to change it to Tivimate myself any ideas? Dunno if its as simple as finding the server url somehow and logging in on tivimate through xstreamcodes.

Any advice?
It's one of the best apps imo
It finds posters for series/ films
You can hide sections bouquets
You can search with voice activation
If nobody DMS you with ways how to Dm me

There are cracked versions of the the tivi mate app so you don't have to pay for premium.

Bizzarely I've seen people get salty about the cracked version being touted as they think that the people making the app - designed to allow people to stream premium content for virtually nowt - deserve to be paid.

You can still use other methods

There are cracked versions of the the tivi mate app so you don't have to pay for premium.

Bizzarely I've seen people get salty about the cracked version being touted as they think that the people making the app - designed to allow people to stream premium content for virtually nowt - deserve to be paid.
It's not that any cracked software dose not behave properly. Back in the day even now you could get cracked windows etc. It was always having problems.

It's not that any cracked software dose not behave properly. Back in the day even now you could get cracked windows etc. It was always having problems.

Depends as some cracked software back in the day and even now works perfect. It's dependant on what it is.

For example have had issues in the past with Microsoft office always had activation issues but other cracked software like IDM, etc still works great.

What's new 3.6.0

• Setting to autoplay channels for the channels list in the overlay mode
  • Setting to hide channel names in recent channels
  • Setting to switch screen resolution when AFR is on
  • Setting for the delay before switching the refresh rate when AFR is on
  • Settings for seeking with Down/Up buttons
  • "Dark grey" color theme
  • Fixes and improvements
Google Play

TiviMate IPTV Player - Apps on Google Play

Apk-file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tqz19vvho7gy4k4/tivimate_3603.apk/file

Filelinked

Instructions how to unlock Premium on Fire TV devices:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TiviMate/comments/awxj1r/unlocking_premium_on_fire_tv_devices

Last edited:
Back