Tivimate 5.0 update channel mess?

Just goes to show what a mess up of an update the 5.0 was as they never released as many quick updates that I recall...what's this the 3rd since the 5.0 now 🤣
On Reddit some were saying they didn’t have any issues with 5.0.
I just had the image freeze but since 5.0.2 all good.
But I know what you mean with three updates in quick succession.
Same thing with Syncler at the moment but the dev said that the updates were beta releases and they weren’t stable and only for testing.

On Reddit some were saying they didn’t have any issues with 5.0.
I just had the image freeze but since 5.0.2 all good.
But I know what you mean with three updates in quick succession.
Same thing with Syncler at the moment but the dev said that the updates were beta releases and they weren’t stable and only for testing.
Did you have time to test 5.0.3?

I just updated my shield to 5.0.3 original issue I had on 5.0 was the lists messing up...thay was a simple fix...but then got pixelation on some channels...5.0.3 and so far seems fine and all back to normal.
Thank you for your quick review. I will try later!

On 5.02:

For some reason after 12pm my playlist just keeps updating. I manually do this everyday and its just going round and round loading trying to update arrow.

TV works etc but no EPG at the moment.

Cleared cache and still same thing.
Must be a supplier thing

For some reason my playlist just keeps updating. I manually do this everyday and its just going round and round loading trying to update arrow.

TV works etc but no EPG at the moment.

Cleared cache and still same thing.
Must be a supplier thing
Did you try both Xtream code and m3u + epg?

Loads of people saying there is a new owner now.. might explain the new updates
Any app on the playstore has to release an update within a year of a new version of Android os being released or it will be hidden from view.
Coincidentally It’s been a year since 4.7.0 was released.
AlexR_15 the dev did confirm about 3 weeks ago that
TiviMate IPTV Player is the only official website for Tivimate on Reddit but has made no other posts.

Any app on the playstore has to release an update within a year of a new version of Android os being released or it will be hidden from view.
Coincidentally It’s been a year since 4.7.0 was released.
AlexR_15 the dev did confirm about 3 weeks ago that
TiviMate IPTV Player is the only official website for Tivimate on Reddit but has made no other posts.
Yeah heard that too

Back