Tivimate 5.0 update channel mess?

mcsheff

Anyone else have channels missing and all over shop since tivimate 5.0 update? Any ways to fix it without downgrading manually?

Anyone else have channels missing and all over shop since tivimate 5.0 update? Any ways to fix it without downgrading manually?
Does your backup not restore everything as it was configured?
I have not updated yet so not sure myself about the backup.

Go to Appearance in Settings / TV Guide / Sorting channels... and choose “By order in Playlist”
For groups do the same thing
Tv Guide/ Groups / By order in Playlist
I have mine reordered different to the playlist that is supplied.
Does backup save all the alterations that are made by the user?
I have never really had to restore from backup so not sure.

Well the update didn’t alter any of my settings or configurations.
Also impressed with update as I think the UI and the EPG looks better imo.

When was this update released ? Was updating my apps yesterday afternoon and didn't notice an update for tivimate.

The biggest problem isn't the playlist issue (which is easily fixable, come on) but it's that some codec problem are giving pixelated streams on certain channels for some people. Others are reporting problems with VOD after the update

Quite like the update, thought I lost Sky sports but her indoors said I think it's in Alphabetical order lol

Seems to be fine.
Only thing which took minutes was sorting out each group into order of playlist.
It had them sorted by name after the update.

Appearance looks tighter, anything else people noticed?

I have noticed that all the individual channels I had hidden have appeared but other than that all good.
Still one of the best apps imo.

Strange how some people have issues with VOD and pixelated channels and others don't. Wonder what the cause of this could be.

The playlist issue is a minor nusiance but easily fixable and nothing to complain about IMO. Otherwise I really liked the new UI. Definitely felt a bit smoother

I like the new sleeker look and the playlist and channel lists are easy to revert back to the previous Tivimate layout , just arrange playlist and channel list easy .

This update has messed everything up for me. Changed the settings back to in order of playlist but everything is still in alphabetically or in some other random order. Can't seem to find a way to sort this no matter what i change or even updating the playlists several time's. Have about 8 so not great at the moment. Can't even find a way to delete the group's in the hope of a fresh reload will sort them in the correct order. Obviously want to avoid deleting the whole playlists as will be a pain entering all the different details again for all 8.

Back