Tivimate and Series

Not sure if this Helps.. all ive done is duplicate my playl;ist .. in one playlist ive hidden all my VOD in settings. and called the playlist Live Tv.
and in the second playlist ive hidden all the live Tv categories. and only showing Vod Categories.. in this playlist ive disabled Epg also.
when you update all playlist.. you will have a separate VOD section..
my problem at the Minuet i cat find Tv series. i need to speak to my provider..

hope it helps..
I had the updated version of Tivimate and couldn't get series to load whatever I tried! Changed the app to xciptv in the end!

Are you using the genuine Tivimate or a providers modded version? There is a bug in the last 2 versions of the modded app which causes VOD not to pull correctly.
I'm using the paid version(Genuine) as I got fed up of having to reinstall it and my settings every time the modded version went south,I'm using the latest version but as stated in previous post have been in touch with the players creator and they are looking into fixing the series link problem in the next update(hopefully)

I also noted, which may be a bug, but if you put in your details as xtream codes, the series wont show, however if you put in full mp3 url, then they show.

I also noted, which may be a bug, but if you put in your details as xtream codes, the series wont show, however if you put in full mp3 url, then they show.
That's interesting,but I don't think my provider would be willing to give me the Mu3 url as they are worried about sharing

Back