Tivimate Code 404

Teddy Bass

I switched broadband providers yesterday and since then I've been getting a code 404 every time I try to stream a channel or play VOD on Tivimate. Is the issue with my IPTV supplier or is it a block by the ISP?

Good point. No, it doesn't. I've got Smarters on my phone. I get "playback error" when I'm connected to WiFi or mobile data.

My supplier isn't responding to emails.
Have you tried a VPN loads of blocks affecting certain suppliers tonight.

2 different devices might be a single connection sub and it's banned the line. See it all the time, people use multiple devices and they try to use it to view on different IP locations.

Are you in a group with others? You could message another member and see if they are having the same issues? That way you can see if it a common theme with your supplier..

Last edited:
I switched broadband providers yesterday and since then I've been getting a code 404 every time I try to stream a channel or play VOD on Tivimate. Is the issue with my IPTV supplier or is it a block by the ISP?
I suspect the 404 error code you see is the HTTP 404 error code - Wikipedia Info

The service worked before the broadband switch, but not after. It doesn't work on your mobile phone on wifi or mobile data. When you change ISP, your public IP will have changed. I can't see a supplier limiting an account to a single IP if I'm honest. I think @moshibeth is correct and something has triggered a block on the supplier side, although I wouldn't expect to see a 404 response for that.

Are you in a group with others? You could message another member and see if they are having the same issues? That way you can see if it a common theme with your supplier..
Sadly not, the seller indicated that they'd always be contactable on email.

Back