Tivimate or IPTV app?

Branded version of smarters and XCIPTV is quality imo.

Any issues you change the external app or stream type to see if that stops the issues you experience.
You can do that with normal smarters and xciptv change stream format and use external players on new xciptv what's out you can change the icons aswell

its not allways supplier sside like .. thats the funny thing thers allways a reason for buffering yes n u will allways get it as baz hit it on head thats exactly wat it is i use zemma exe,branded smarters ,n tvonline n all runs sweet

Those that say they don't get buffering chat shite all iptv buffers and can be due to a number of reasons drop out in speed the source streams been restarted streams been moved load balancing vpn been used is just a few factors.
As for apps the list is endless never used tvimate my self so can't comment on that one but the apps I have used has all been really good apps different layouts some you can record some you can't.
Some apps can cause interference with other apps also.
But my most reliable apps I've used i
Purple iptv player
Im player
Supa stb
LTQ
Xciptv
Smarters
Iv litrally just sussed changing intervals so just user n pass on purple app tbf works well
Those that say they don't get buffering chat shite all iptv buffers and can be due to a number of reasons drop out in speed the source streams been restarted streams been moved load balancing vpn been used is just a few factors.
As for apps the list is endless never used tvimate my self so can't comment on that one but the apps I have used has all been really good apps different layouts some you can record some you can't.
Some apps can cause interference with other apps also.
But my most reliable apps I've used is
Purple iptv player
Im player
Supa stb
LTQ
Xciptv
Smarters
Just manually edited purple appp t use my self as user/pass only nice app tbf

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210217-160723_Purple IPTV.jpg
    Screenshot_20210217-160723_Purple IPTV.jpg
    804.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20210217-160344_Purple IPTV.jpg
    Screenshot_20210217-160344_Purple IPTV.jpg
    520.6 KB · Views: 28
Only thing with purple app the built in VPN servers are poor other than that it's pretty decent
There is a newer version of purple out where vpn supposed to work Alot better by you adding your own certificates or files to panel/app manager

Do agree few apps tested with built in vpn they usually have been rubbish giving poor results.

But this wouldn't apply to all apps which have the compatability for a vpn.

Some apps with vpn can be hit and miss but I find the inbuilt speed tests on apps way off and never trust them

I have x2 IPTV servicew that I use on a 4k firestick. I've used IPTV for a couple of years but also had intermittant buffering - nothing major but it's there.
I suspect this is part and parcel with IPTV but occasionally come across posts where certain people claim they get zero buffering.
I know about general maintenance such as rebooting router, clearing cache etc. My fibre service provides up to 400 meg and router is next to TV. Good speechecks. I recently installed the amazon ethernet adapter hoping it would make a difference - -I think it has but still occasional buffering.
So also recently read that some apps on the stick may cause buffering so I'm planning on deleting Plex (that I rarely use) and a few other apps.
I mainly use Tivimate but also have 2 of my providers own apps on the stick that I rarely use (although I have tested and still get same issues)
I've also started using Nord VPN but still get very good speeds - also unsure if VPN is really neccessary??
Is it worth me deleting those apps and just have Tivimate? Could that make a difference? Also does anyone have experience of comparing tivimate to their IPTV own app? Is one better than the other?

For reference I also run Disney plus app on the stick which plays great with no buffering
Thanks in advance
That amazon adapter will only take 100 mb so it really wont make much difference tivi is agreat app if you pay for premium around £18 mate

With Tivimate you got the built in schedule , plus you can change the mac address on the payed version if you happen to switch device on your iptv subscription

Back