tivimate premium latest

hi mate there is a 2.75 which is the latest but its not working properly the 2.70 is good enough for now
Thanks,as a new user to this player which I think is the best one I have tried,will it need updating or will using an older version cause problems NOT that I want to update it,I am still getting used to things inside the app as it seems to offer more than any other player by far,the ability to hide groups that I would never watch is a must and to swop them around is awesome the inbuilt player is good also,all in all well pleased Thanks again(y)

hi mate no dont update it when the dev puts out a new version and it can be cracked i will upload it theres 2 new updated ones around at the moment whih are 2.75 and 2.80 but there not very stable so stick with the one you got for the time being

Strange thing happened the other day,fired up the app on the stick then got a message telling me that "I was using a Cracked Copy and to upgrade to Version 2.0 something or other"clicked on cancel only to find that the player had reverted back to the non pro version,I used apps2Fire to send the app back to stick and all was okay after,luckily enough I saved me info settings so getting it back to how I liked it was painless,just wondered if anyone else as experienced this..:unsure:

Strange thing happened the other day,fired up the app on the stick then got a message telling me that "I was using a Cracked Copy and to upgrade to Version 2.0 something or other"clicked on cancel only to find that the player had reverted back to the non pro version,I used apps2Fire to send the app back to stick and all was okay after,luckily enough I saved me info settings so getting it back to how I liked it was painless,just wondered if anyone else as experienced this..:unsure:
yes mate i get it aswell nothing to worry about how i got around it was clear the cache back out of the app then back in hey presto but you are better off saving settings

Just had this as well, just installed back the cracked app over the top of standard one, seems to be ok for now

Back