Tivimate premium

You'll need an android device to run the companion app.. I believe it needs to be a mobile device. If you don't have one you can run an android emulator on your laptop/computer.

I have an android tablet, still doesn’t work, once I get to selecting lifetime of yearly, it won’t go any further.

download bluestacks android emulator if you use a windows pc and run tivimate companion on that

Last edited:
Other was is if you have a friend or family member with Android phone? Install tivimate companion and make payment and done.
This is the way to go. Bear in mind that it will autorenew at 12 months.

I managed to dig out an old android mobile from the cupboard that hasn't been used in 4 years and it was enough to get the companion app working. Well worth the trouble, as by far the best player I've used.

Reactions: m4u
This is the way to go.

I managed to dig out an old android mobile from the cupboard that hasn't been used in 4 years and it was enough to get the companion app working. Well worth the trouble, as by far the best player I've used.
Yeah or just buy a old android phone for <50quid

This is the way to go. Bear in mind that it will autorenew at 12 months.

Sparkle looks pretty neat and similar to tivimate, and being developed quite a bit from what I see...

Back