Tivimate problem

userlee5267

TK Veteran
Hello.

I wanted to use my vod sub on my phone the other day. I've been using tivimate mate for ages and it's good on firestick.

But on my phone I used smarters as I had it on my phone already. Loaded my sub up and all was well.

But I've noticed when loading my vod sub on smarters it shows stuff that tivimate doesn't show me

I now have a 4k film folder and a all new releases and cam file on smarters.

I've tried re-entering my details on tivimate and these folders just don't show???

Hello.

I wanted to use my vod sub on my phone the other day. I've been using tivimate mate for ages and it's good on firestick.

But on my phone I used smarters as I had it on my phone already. Loaded my sub up and all was well.

But I've noticed when loading my vod sub on smarters it shows stuff that tivimate doesn't show me

I now have a 4k film folder and a all new releases and cam file on smarters.

I've tried re-entering my details on tivimate and these folders just don't show???
Click on manage folders and see if you have it hidden

Tried everything not hidden, tried re enabling add new folders and updating playlist.

Quit the app, reinstalled the app

It works with tivimate and tivimate is prob the best so won't change over a few 4k films that aren't true 4k anyway

Just thought it as odd

Tried everything not hidden, tried re enabling add new folders and updating playlist.

Quit the app, reinstalled the app

It works with tivimate and tivimate is prob the best so won't change over a few 4k films that aren't true 4k anyway

Just thought it as odd

Tivimate can't be trusted when it says something is 4k, I'm currently watching Sky Sports Main Event UHD and according to tivimate it's 4k but the TV I'm watching it on isn't 4k :ROFLMAO:

Back