Tivimate Vs MyTv Online 2

Reece11

Hello

Any Recomendations, on which app is best between them both ?
Tivimate or MyTv Online 2 App.

Looking on Reddit, both apps seem to have there fan bases.

Currently using My tv App, On a Amiko A6 Stalker Device.
This app is great, easy on the eye, simple UI.

Looking to get another box, but trying to decide, which is the main IPTV app Im going to use.
Then from there, it will either be the Shield TV or Z8 Box.

Cheers

Hello

Any Recomendations, on which app is best between them both ?
Tivimate or MyTv Online 2 App.

Looking on Reddit, both apps seem to have there fan bases.

Currently using My tv App, On a Amiko A6 Stalker Device.
This app is great, easy on the eye, simple UI.

Looking to get another box, but trying to decide, which is the main IPTV app Im going to use.
Then from there, it will either be the Shield TV or Z8 Box.

Cheers
If you go for the Z8 you limited to my TV on line, go for the Shield and use Tivimate for both boxes and you will be able to try as many apps as you like! With the Shield you will be able to access Netflix in 4k and Prime video in uhd not sure that's possible with Formulas

If you go for the Z8 you limited to my TV on line, go for the Shield and use Tivimate for both boxes and you will be able to try as many apps as you like! With the Shield you will be able to access Netflix in 4k and Prime video in uhd not sure that's possible with Formulas
Quite possible with the z8 to use Tivimate and any other apps you want to use. Can use the mytv online ones to both versions

Upscaling is a shield feature which makes it the no 1 device for most owners who use it for iptv but its a gaming device mainly
I don't use my pro for gaming! I get super HD definition on IPTV, I watch Netflix hooky in 4k and prime video. The upscaling is a bonus! But Nvidia support is amazing and it has lightening speeds.
I spent a lot of time comparing boxes and features before buying and the Formula boxes were never in the running for me

Quite possible with the z8 to use Tivimate and any other apps you want to use. Can use the mytv online ones to both versions
Not sure how they do it but the folk at Formuler cause issues for Tivimate and IMplayer running on their hardware niggly little issues that spoil the apps.

I guess they see these 2 as direct competition to MyTVonline 2

Yes, the Shield is a better all round box.
It certainly is my first choice.
But in the end, IPTV is what Im going to mostly use it for.

After using the Amiko A6N Max box, its obvious your stuck using, the Inbuilt TV App.
But It works really well.

Some users seem to be raving, about the Tivimate App.
Is it any different to the MyTV online 2 App, or even Amiko's My TV version.

Iv tried using Tivimate, on the Amiko A6N Max.
Similar box to the z8.
It didnt work too well.
Then again, it was a cracked version.
So I guess, that might have been the reason.

Mytvonline2 app just works, smooth seamlessly, on the original mytvonline z7+ crashed using Beta software 2016 which was rectified , used z8 with no gripes, Z8Pro exactly the same. Even my Mrs neo, which runs Mytvonline2 app, runs perfectly, but you d/load apps required, but for her office is perfect.

If you can hide the groups etc on mytvonline 2 I wouldn't of thought there would be much difference. Tivimate for me. It reduces my iptv list by at least 75% after I get rid of the stuff I will never watch

Last edited:
Mytvonline2
Edit.
Press all
Scroll down unchecking groups not wanted.
Press save.

Attachments

• 20210428_145444.jpg
    20210428_145444.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Mytvonline2
Edit.
Not sure what that does, channel numbering? Can you hide or block groups? Like @mike123 ? I have used mytvonline before but one version you could and another not!
Prefer Tivimate myselfjust seen the edit channels bit. Sorry

If you are not bothered about 4k upscailing get a formuler box. Get the new one with built in @stuss Probably has one.

Last edited:
A z8 over shield any day the only thing that makes shield better is the upscaling take that away from the shield how many people would rave about the shield :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Seee everyone thinks if using mytvonline your tied to that app which is bullshite cause a z8 and mol2 you can use username and password and url.

A z8 over shield any day the only thing that makes shield better is the upscaling take that away from the shield how many people would rave about the shield :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Seee everyone thinks if using mytvonline your tied to that app which is bullshite cause a z8 and mol2 you can use username and password and url.
Proper android tv apps like netflix etc. Take mytvonline away from formuler what have you got? Horses for courses mate.

Seem to be going over the same old ground again with what is the best box.

Proper android tv apps like netflix etc. Take mytvonline away from formuler what have you got? Horses for courses mate.
It is mate 100% see I like my z8 but tend to sway towards my Buzz device ms or to keep her quiet indoors just use android TV I am planning on getting rid of shield waiting on lad to finish building his gaming pc then build kids 9ne an shield will be going lol
Seem to be going over the same old ground again with what is the best box.
Deffinatly so mate

Back