Tivimate Vs MyTv Online 2

It is mate 100% see I like my z8 but tend to sway towards my Buzz device ms or to keep her quiet indoors just use android TV I am planning on getting rid of shield waiting on lad to finish building his gaming pc then build kids 9ne an shield will be going lol

Deffinatly so mate
Take £10 for the shield ?

Iv tried using Tivimate, on the Amiko A6N Max.
Similar box to the z8.
It didnt work too well.
Then again, it was a cracked version.
So I guess, that might have been the reason.
Was all series one long list by any chance cause I trialed a tvimate and all series was long list so semt to take forever to find what you wanted

It is mate 100% see I like my z8 but tend to sway towards my Buzz device ms or to keep her quiet indoors just use android TV I am planning on getting rid of shield waiting on lad to finish building his gaming pc then build kids 9ne an shield will be going lol

Deffinatly so mate
My son has decided he wants a gaming pc now. He said last night if I had a million pounds I would buy a gaming pc

Good job didn't fork out for the new xbox.

Was all series one long list by any chance cause I trialed a tvimate and all series was long list so semt to take forever to find what you wanted
Mine is categorised in easy to find sections! You didn't have one of those cracked one? Might depend on how good your provider is!

Nothing wrong with cracked apps ones used work same as the legit ones.

But tivimate is only cracked one I have come across including older versions which does give issues.

Bazz has nearly every app but I think most of them are cracked versions. But tivimate do protect themselves and it dose not work properly
Most are rebranded I did trial a rebranded tvimate but as mentioned series was in a long list

Most are rebranded I did trial a rebranded tvimate but as mentioned series was in a long list
Mines not in a long list, the only difference to other apps I tried is the Just added is now trending! I have two separate subs and they are all categorised!
Mine is the official Google store one, ones that have been remodeled or rebranded don't work very well for some reason!
Wouldn't change mine for any app and I have tried a lot!

Nothing wrong with rebranded under most circumstances however, the dev with tivimate really dose protect it.
Yeah they have locked it down good and Propper.
I remember when ltq app came onto scene they said it would never be cracked and eventually it was cracked lol

Back