Tivimate

mike123

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Just tested tivimate on about 5 different suppliers for catchup only one worked. Just about to get in touch with suppliers

But before I did tested the same 5 suppliers using.

Smarters
XCIPTV
Purple app

Guess what catchup worked perfectly on all 3 apps.

I take it your using Premium ? If so report it to the app developer.

Never had a problem with regards to vod guess i just dropped on with a provider Tivimate likes.

With all Moshis's IPTV knowledge you'd think he would have a suggestion to your issue mike :LOL:

I think the latest Tivimate the 4.1##. Since I updated and since then I get regular swirly swirly. I checked with XCIPTV and iptv stalker player 1.34 and the same servers fine.

I'm a great believer in,
If it ain't broke then don't fix it. Sometimes developers put a 1000 buttons in settings and most end users haven't a scoobies what they all do

How do you do the catch up TV on tivimate?
TiviMate > Settings > Playlists > ("Select your desired playlist you wish to use Catch-up on") Select your list and on the next screen scroll down to sixth option labelled Catch-up and select it. Choose the first option Type and change this to your desired configuration as set out by your provider. That all being said, I believe when you add your account details to TiviMate it should automatically configure Catch-up for you without you having to adjust anything. I hope this helps, best of luck! 👍

Back