Tivmate or Implayer

P

PikachuS

Hi all,

I have been using both of these apps, but don't know what one is better haha!

What do you guys think is best?

Kind Regards

I use both too.

I can not really pinpoint why but implayer seems to be the one i use the most despite it not been the most popular.

I guess i prefer the setting up of implayer in operation their both very good.

Both superb but for me tivimate wins.
Not much in the difference though
My only problem is I have quite a few services On my Tivimate and it is really really slow! But with Implayer it only updates the playlist you want.
Tivimate is better for ease of use, but Implayer is fastest to use once you know what is going on haha!

They are both great apps worth paying the devs for their time. I use tivimate the most, but IMPlayer is very close behind.

I think they both have a more premium feel than smarters and xciptv etc

Tivimate for me, just like the look and feel of it esp scrolling through channels and TV guide, and picture quality seems to be better than on other apps I've tried like smarters.

My only problem is I have quite a few services On my Tivimate and it is really really slow! But with Implayer it only updates the playlist you want.
Tivimate is better for ease of use, but Implayer is fastest to use once you know what is going on haha!
So dose tivimate

Both good as each other imo. Tivimate is available from app store. imPlayer is just a copy of mol2. If one gets an update eventually the other will.

Back