TK Chat Thread

ya just seen that i that is a good thing i think if you look at my post count its sky high from play games good idea hitech

Last edited:
Same here....yours, mine, Dee's, and a few others have a few thousand postings just in the last person threads.

When I'm at work, I use my mobile, and they haven't developed a good flash for it, so all I see is the chatbox loading. This is the only way I can chat with y'all. Anyways, i prefer it this way, even at home, as depending on what I'm doing, the chatbox doesnt load that often.

I tend to do a heavy amount of d/l, and I have had the chatbox cycle to refresh for a few hours at a time.....as it takes forever to process.

i do a lot of dl myslef but i built a computer and thats all it does is dl its on my network but it frees up my main computer for chating on line and iv a 1 set just for encodening and burning and outher two just for surfing net

I have my main one here for all my needs....and then I use my lappy from time to time, either connected to the wireless router by ethernet or its own built in wireless. I'm looking to build my own comp in maybe another year or two.

depending on what you want it for you can do them fairy cheap gaming can be high price pars but well worth it top of rang parts still cheaper than getting dell to do it for you and you can make sure you leave the optician for upgrading that you dont get cheap with say dell or any of the others self build is the way to go

My desktop was custom built....well, I had someone build it for me, and it was the best I could afford. It's nicer than most others, and it was the first ome built more to what I want, but not yet perfect. I'm not much of a gamer, mine is mainly for d/l and doing all the crap I do online.

id never buy a com ready builted always self build but i suppose it because i know how and can get pars at trade price

all mine before this one were ready built....this one I chose what i want in it.....tho, i still should have gotten a bigger hdd....this one is only 250

hd are ver cheap now id get an 80gig hdd for prog and running and a 1tb for storage that if you have to re format you dont lose any thing you only do the 80gig im going no in a few mins off fishing for day again ill cya ya later im just waiting for h2o bring her to work first

Good morning everyone :)

Does this mean you don't want another 'last person to post thread?' I was just waiting a day to start a new one lol

But maybe this is a better idea, a chat thread instead :)

Back