TM Nano 3T remote

channelking

Hi guys

Seems my remote is on the verge of ending lol. Volume and channel change controls dont work you really have to push down on them which is major issue.

Had remote for few years use every day so guess with wear and tear bound to mess up,

Anyway need replacement remote urgently. But on ebay and amazon I cant find original remote for the box at all. Just see clone versions of the remote which dont want. Price is expensive on these also.

Family is doing my head in so have to get remote soon for them.

Anywhere possible to get the original remote from? If not can remotes from newer boxes work on my box?

Thanks

Hi guys

Seems my remote is on the verge of ending lol. Volume and channel change controls dont work you really have to push down on them which is major issue.

Had remote for few years use every day so guess with wear and tear bound to mess up,

Anyway need replacement remote urgently. But on ebay and amazon I cant find original remote for the box at all. Just see clone versions of the remote which dont want. Price is expensive on these also.

Family is doing my head in so have to get remote soon for them.

Anywhere possible to get the original remote from? If not can remotes from newer boxes work on my box?

Thanks
Phone

Phone technomate in London they will sell you one.

Guessing will be expensive getting it direct from Technomate.

Dont think they will have this remote as this box is quite old now.

You can get rid of the guesswork by contacting Technomate. +44 (0)20 8884 0701

Until you get your replacement, use your phone with OWIF/ Dreamdroid or similar.

If your box is turned on make sure your phone is on the same WiFi network and the put your boxes IP address into your phone's browser. This will take you into the boxes web if. You should be able to control the box from there. Good luck

Back