TM nano remote query

Yeah yeah, that's what I mean.

I mainly use the remote for the viark, which I mapped to dvb-t. But the viark has extra buttons such as USB, TV/Radio, Sleep etc. So I mapped these to DVD on the oneforall remote to the colour and the number buttons.

Ah right I get ya now I could do that myself but I will probably forget what I programmed for such buttons 🤣🤣🤣

Btw no Panasonic remote needed. I was gonna use that link you gave which would have worked I think. But instead persisted with the search function a few times on the manual and in the end it worked and found and stored the code and now remote can control the TV also. So all sorted in the end.

Using the remote more just seems it lacks response compared to the original remote.

Recoding and programming the keys hasn't made a difference. Just feels slow and sluggish with the box not the TV.

Know universal remotes won't be perfect like the originals but finding it frustrating and not sure if that's just how remote is meant to be.

5050 atm whether to return it.

Just wondering if you reflashed the box and setup from scratch in case it was going slow with bugs?

Not for a while.

But I'm only programming the keys from the remote to the one4all remote so I wouldn't have imagined box would cause any issues in that regard.

My point is boxes do and can run slow with remote command's and sometimes a fresh install can fix it and a different remote does not change things.

Like the saying with internet power off for a few minutes then on clears bugs.

Maybe others could comment?

My point is boxes do and can run slow with remote command's and sometimes a fresh install can fix it and a different remote does not change things.

Like the saying with internet power off for a few minutes then on clears bugs.

Maybe others could comment?
Agreed I find when boxes become slow and laggy it impacts on the remote commands aswell

Would say I have not found the box slow and laggy.

Still runs fine with the original remote in regards to the commands. Didn't think the one4all remote would be quite different.

When you said it lacked response to remote.

I was going on about the one4all remote mate.

I been testing both remotes last couple of hours. The original is responsive, smooth and quick.

Can't say that about the one4all which is why am disappointed.

Parents will be mainly using it so shouldn't cause too many issues. Don't think they will notice much change like I have.

I dug out my old openbox v8s today oh my god the remote response on that box is slower than coastal erossion ffs lol and another thing i noticed a few days ago i put a sky skin on my edision os nino box and that seems to change channel etc slower than when the metrix hd skin is running Weird or what :unsure:

I programmed mine for my zgemma last night it's working fine on there. I've now use it on 2 TVs, 2 Sky boxes, a Viark, and the Zgemma, not had any issues with it.

I'd try some new batteries, ideally some duracell.

I programmed mine for my zgemma last night it's working fine on there. I've now use it on 2 TVs, 2 Sky boxes, a Viark, and the Zgemma, not had any issues with it.

I'd try some new batteries, ideally some duracell.

Your lucky then mate lol

No issues with it working on the TV. Controls it perfectly on that.

Ye new batteries were put in from the start. Just remote doesn't work too great with the tm nano. Is what is.

Was gona send it back but decided to keep it as for 11 quid or so not too bad and for two devices that needed it for works aright.

Back