Top cash back

plasterer

See lots of peeps, talking of top cash back. Never tried it myself, but sounds great if it works. Just looked at the app in play store reviews are hit and miss. As are they all over.
Does it work, on all transactions, why some.
Do you have to continually chase up the cash.
Be interested of users of T. C. B with great results to enlighten us of how to gain benefits..
Watched a few you tube results.
Would be expecting in the region of 100,000likes
But one's I see are 81 and 100s
Is top cash back real or myth.
Thanks. Paul

Cheers for reply. I see your post on Surfshark on forum. My 24 months surfshark is up in December. Will renew regardless, but would be great if I could save dough.
Used stacksocial.com for original purchase, think that's about 60 notes to update for 24 months. So would be looking for any help reducing costs. Thank you.... Paul

TCB & Quidco are most definately real and no myth. IMO they are also a no brainer - it's just remembering to go through them when you buy stuff! Years ago I used to purchase in bulk from AliExpress and earnt some serious cashback!

In summary it's a middleman that pays you for buying stuff you're going to buy anyway! AFAIK there is no 'likes' system and works purely on you clicking through their site when you make a purchase.
  • Using a voucher code will most likely result in your cashback claim being rejected.
  • Good practice to clear cookies before clicking through so there is a clear trail of you clicking through and making the purchase.
  • From experience I find both Quido and TCB reliable - do not make purchases based on the cashback, consider them a bonus when they are confirmed.
  • The confirmed balance builds up on your account and you can then either withdraw it into your paypal/bank account or even use it to buy gift vouchers for retailers and then get a bonus for purchasing the vouchers:

1693210429686.png

Few examples:

100% cashback for SurfShark VPN I recently purchased:

1693210260469.png

Insurance policy:

1693210305595.png

Declined becuase I used a voucher:

1693210328909.png

If you need any other help let me know or even PM me for my referral link where you might even get a free bonus for joining! (mods can remove/edit if not allowed) ;P

I’ve had about three grand back between them but I started off years ago when there was just Quidco. They’re not as good as they used to be with membership fees starting but I still can’t grumble.

Deffo use it , find out what you want to buy and from where , then clear all cookies , reload browser then go through Quidco to purchase the item , used to earn loads swapping utility companies , broadband , insurance , holidays , flights not as much nowadays but even if you pick up a few quid here and there it mounts up. Can still get decent amounts for the larger purchases

Deffo use it , find out what you want to buy and from where , then clear all cookies , reload browser then go through Quidco to purchase the item , used to earn loads swapping utility companies , broadband , insurance , holidays , flights not as much nowadays but even if you pick up a few quid here and there it mounts up. Can still get decent amounts for the larger purchases
Be aware Quidco cashback does not track when using an iPad for purchasing

Where have you got this from Tony , I always use my ipad and can’t remember it never not tracking , clear cookies from the browser before going to Quidco to ensure quidco get the payment and not a comparison site/ Google that you have previously used to find the best price.

I used to use the likes of tcb & quidco but got tired of tracking everything as things didn't track automatically. So was for me time consuming for real cashback earners. However, if you have the time and find useful cashback shops/sites then it's worth it especially if your bank card is gives cashback also.

Does work well but sometimes it doesn't track properly. Recommend disabling Adblock on sites prior to activating TopCashback.

When something doesn't track properly, you can raise it with them and TCB will contact the supplier and chase, yet to see the payment track for some things so no experience on that side.

I would say it's definitely worth having 👍

I gave up on these, you would get some cash back but others never seemed to payout. The idea is good but time I wasted chasing missing cash back just didn't make it worth while. This was a few years ago though

I gave up on these, you would get some cash back but others never seemed to payout. The idea is good but time I wasted chasing missing cash back just didn't make it worth while. This was a few years ago though

I've made about £180, if they are missed off then no huge loss as wouldn't have got the cash back if you weren't using it!, better to use than not use it imo

I find it useful on deals if you're a new customer. I used to switch from Vodafone to EE and get £40-£140 ish cashback each time. Then it just seemed effort with changing numbers from one to to the other than chasing up the cashback. I now just haggle with customer services or guaranteed auto cashback. It might not be as much but the effort to reward is still pretty similar.

I got most of mine back from them, no chasing involved for me, but made a mistake once in trying to claim whilst in conjunction with other offers and that got declined, my fault really. But the way I look at it is, use it, if you get it..... bonus, if not well you really haven't lost anything if you never tried in the first place!

I noticed the prices of some broadband deals change if you go through top cash back.. it's sometimes cheaper to go straight to the provider

Back