WooshBuild Transfer cam file to Zgemma h5

demuss

Just flashed wooshbuild on my Zgemma h5 but now when I try using FileZilla to transfer my cam line it doesn’t connect with the box and displays a message reading
Critical error could not connect to server
Does anyone know a fix for this

Did you flash 6.4?
if so you need to set a password before you can get into your box
go onto menu > setup > system > network > password setup

Ok yes I did flash 6.4 I have just followed your instructions by changing the password but now on FileZilla it displays
waiting to retry
but nothing seems to connect

Yea I have checked everything over twice still no joy it just won’t find it with my ip ID root password
stuck not sure what to try next

open dream explorer scroll to etc/and open then scroll to passwd and open then follow the above to the letter and save restart box then menu/setup/system/network/password/ and put a password in i use 1111 then save it

Another easier way is to use file explorer
Click file explorer on your laptop/pc
Scroll down to network and double click. You should now see your box
Double click on that, you will be prompted for username and password
Username type root
and your password that youve set

Yes that worked I reset my router and now it finds my box now I have another problem I go into usr keys but it only has a file mg_cfg
Not sure where to put my cam line using mgcamd

if you just want to copy file at the moment stick it on a usb drive then copy it to folder with dream explorer.

when you go in file zilla user keys right click on empty space and click on make new file and call it newcamd.list dont forget the full stop put line in there

So I have right clicked on newcamd.list and have tried to enter my line but it keeps displaying a message saying
No program has been associated to edit Files with the file extension list
It will not allow to send over my line

Back