transponders help

nimbers

HI all

Is there a quick way to add transponders to my box? i noticed that my west sat transponders have all slightly changed so my sat wasn't picking up the channels so i'm just wondering can i download a transponder list that transfers straight to box(tm500s) rather than do the individual transponder add.

Cheers

check kingofsats that is a website that carries all the sat channels on all sats,you can do a manual scan to add the odd tp or if a big number have changed a rescan may be quicker to do.

thanks for that cactikid what will a rescan do? will that not just rescan the transponders i've already got in place ? or will this give me a new upto date list on my box ? i want to condense my channel list etc

no that will expand your channel list as a rescan will delete/overwrite what you have in the all section and it will give you multiple channels of non working numbers and say 8 regions of say bbc1 for example,if you can make a favourites list/bouquet and have your short list in there,it depends on what box you have and if there is an easy way to do it like a channel editor for use on pc or a patch list.others may guide you better on the correct procedure to use and how.

if you are missing channels on a new scan check kingofsats as some boxes may not scan that tp as its unknown to the box as its a new one and a manual scan will have to be done to add the tp to your box.

Last edited:
Back