Satellite Trouble flashing

I have a sandisk cruzer god this is so frustrating lol
Yes I have several, one 'burnt out' in zgemma just storing epg.
Won't initialise in any box now and pc doesn't recognise it.
Bought new one just for flashing and it works but not leaving it in the box, I use a 4gb sd card to store epg and keep cruzer just for flashing

The recovery version is flashed by USB and re-partitions the flash and installs the image to partition 1 - All other partitions are left empty.
The other version is for flashing using Image Manager and can be flashed to any partition and leaves the other partitions as they were.

The recovery version is flashed by USB and re-partitions the flash and installs the image to partition 1 - All other partitions are left empty.
The other version is for flashing using Image Manager and can be flashed to any partition and leaves the other partitions as they were.
Willo you are a fekkin legend its flashing something
God how thick am I every day is a school day I never knew that

Has anyone found a way to flash the box from a usb stick. The word flsh shows on the box screen for a fraction of a second, much too quick to release the silver button. I really want to flash from usb to get a clean install. Have used the recovery method suggested in item #23 , successfully, but still had a load of cr-p which I want to get rid of by doing a clean install via usb. Have tried online flashing but nothing shows up. Help please.

When I try to do my box on the fly, no images to install are showing, anybody know why?
When I try via WB config plugin, the blue error screen appears!

Thanks for that, changing the skin to MetrixHD did the trick. Just did a clean install of 6.4 and everything working fine. Thanks again.

The Metrix skin is the default skin in ATV if that is what you mean
ATV messed about a bit which messed with the skins you are able to select during the Infinity setup
Chabs did fix the Skyq skin with an updated version which is available to download but other than that you have to change to Metrix

Back