Trouble with EPG

Hi all,

I am a compete newby to the IPTV world and am really struggling.

I have purchased a ZGemma i55 box and subscribed to an IPTV provider.
I have managed to flash my box so that it shows the ipab skin, however I am unable to get my channels via EPG (sorry if i'm not using the lingo correctly). When I turn on my box i have no channels automatically loaded. I have managed to fudge a temp fix by loading the m3u file onto my hard drive and playing the channels via this. However this literally gives me a list of 100's of channels and is in no way user friendly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry, this is what I have done so far:

Flashed my box - Which has worked fine. I now have a skin on my box.
Downloaded Putty, connected to my IP address and copied and pasted the auto script for enigma 2 from my provider into Putty.
Gone back to my box and opened the EPG importer but my provider is not showing up as a source (this is what I gather should happen).

I have then followed numerous guides and I still have nothing apart from Rytec showing.

Did your supplier give any instructions specific to how to get epg some use epg importer some use crossepg etc, mine uses epg importer and required me to copy paste script into putty then press enter to run it, once finished I had to go on to my box remove epg importer then reboot. Then go back to plugins and reinstall epg importer which then contained the extra entry for the epg. A decent supplier will email you with full instructions so may well be worth asking supplier directly. As you can't mention supplier names or details on the forum ( possible ban for doing so )it makes it tricky to provide specific help

I have been in touch with them this evening and it seems that the auto script initially provided was wrong. I have now been sent a new one, loaded that into putty and the file read that it was loading the EPG bouquets and importer, so I thought I had it solved. After rebooting and going to the EPG again it still shows as blank. The supplier has sent me full instructions, but it just does not seem to want to work for me. Whenever I reboot the plugin EPG importer disappears, not sure if this has anything to do with my issues!!

Back