trouble with my channeld

lazylob

hi all i'm having trouble getting the channels on my amiko box from my vm line i get the free channels but not the other stuff , i've tried another area code i get the yellow and green lines to a good level it scans picks up everything stores it i go to connect to my server i only get connection failed , i've re entered my line details still does'nt work , checked my cables got the vm cable plugged into the aerial socked with the adapter all other cables are ok. what am i doing wrong !!!

hi all i'm having trouble getting the channels on my amiko box from my vm line i get the free channels but not the other stuff , i've tried another area code i get the yellow and green lines to a good level it scans picks up everything stores it i go to connect to my server i only get connection failed , i've re entered my line details still does'nt work , checked my cables got the vm cable plugged into the aerial socked with the adapter all other cables are ok. what am i doing wrong !!!
i know close to zero about anything on here but could your vm have gone the same way as s##y pay channels ?
shoot me if i'm stupid :)

Ive never done cable on a amiko box just sly through oscam couple of year ago......try and get ste he might know something about it.

This might sound mental but have you tried rebooting the box after putting the line on........im the worlds worst for forgetting that.

Back