True high quality IPTV - what’s the limit?

Hi folks,

I’m pretty new to the IPTV world (have tried a few suppliers and found one I’m happy(ish) with). I find the breadth and quality of what’s available to be amazing which got me thinking is there a limit to IPTV and can it match the official providers? For example, do providers exist that reliably offer Dolby Atmos, 4K, full catch up services etc or is the bandwidth involved simply too much?

If such a service existed I’d be happy to pay a premium so there must be a market there.

I’d be really interested in hearing other people’s experiences.

You see a lot of people on the iptv request thread asking for direct/raw streams. There's a lot of resellers selling them these days, all the UK sports channels in 50fps (interlaced apparently) and with a selection of 4k channels. In my experience those are the best quality streams available at the moment.

You see a lot of people on the iptv request thread asking for direct/raw streams. There's a lot of resellers selling them these days, all the UK sports channels in 50fps (interlaced apparently) and with a selection of 4k channels. In my experience those are the best quality streams available at the moment.
Interesting. Thanks. Just out of interest and excuse my ignorance but what’s a direct/raw stream? Would that also mean Dolby Atmos/5.1 audio when it’s available in the programme?

Interesting. Thanks. Just out of interest and excuse my ignorance but what’s a direct/raw stream? Would that also mean Dolby Atmos/5.1 audio when it’s available in the programme?

I'm not really up on the technical specs tbh, it says "FULL HD or 4K, 50FPS and 5.1" on tivimate. Best suggestion I can give you is to request it on the request thread and try a one month sub to check it out. Should be a tenner. They don't tend to do free trials of the best services these days.

You won't find what you have requested.
You asked not to be contacted unless they can offer the above, they can't but they'll still contact you anyway, the same ones that replied a few months ago when you last asked
Ha thanks. You’re spot on. That’s pretty much exactly what’s happened! So how do I find what I have requested? Is there a secret handshake or something I need to learn about or is this simply not the place to ask?

Ha thanks. You’re spot on. That’s pretty much exactly what’s happened! So how do I find what I have requested? Is there a secret handshake or something I need to learn about or is this simply not the place to ask?
Those who have what you are looking for have no interest in dealing with you, not you personally, but people who join asking for iptv.
If you contribute to the forum for a few years you might get what you are looking but if you check, 99% of people requesting have made no contributions to the forum, few have posted anything before and if they have it was last years request for iptv or maybe once a year for 3-4 years, they too won't get what you are looking for

Plus you certinaly won't get what you are asking for at the price our friend has mentioned thete are 3 main 4k channels avaliable ss main and ss F1 and TNT ultimate.

You will pay a premium for the 2 ss channels if someone will supply you.

Plus you certinaly won't get what you are asking for at the price our friend has mentioned thete are 3 main 4k channels avaliable ss main and ss F1 and TNT ultimate.

You will pay a premium for the 2 ss channels if someone will supply you.
I don’t mind paying a premium. It’s finding a supplier that’s my issue.

Alot of people ask for what they read and simply not available
Most request raw streams when a supplier can simply name a 50fps stream as raw and people will believe its "raw"
My main requests when asking would be,
a support group (to see if it's just me having an issue)
Vpn allowed (just for throttling which may or not happen)
A monthly sub to trial
Backup streams ( a supplier that can swap to if one goes offline)
Anything after this will be a bonus. Remember with iptv you get alot more than what sky can offer (ppv, movies and series) so try not to expect everything to be perfect. Take a trial, if happy take a month and then after that it's up to you

Most request raw streams when a supplier can simply name a 50fps stream as raw and people will believe its "raw"
My main requests when asking would be,
a support group (to see if it's just me having an issue)
Vpn allowed (just for throttling which may or not happen)
A monthly sub to trial
Backup streams ( a supplier that can swap to if one goes offline)
Anything after this will be a bonus. Remember with iptv you get alot more than what sky can offer (ppv, movies and series) so try not to expect everything to be perfect. Take a trial, if happy take a month and then after that it's up to you
This is good advice. Thanks.

I've not seen a bad picture on IPTV for ages. When it first come out it was horrendous ha 🤣

Most providers offer similar and all look good.

Yes there is a handful now with the 4k streams and raw feeds. Also with 5.1 audio on some.

I've not seen a bad picture on IPTV for ages. When it first come out it was horrendous ha 🤣

Most providers offer similar and all look good.

Yes there is a handful now with the 4k streams and raw feeds. Also with 5.1 audio on some.
Yes I remember when cs went dead it was bad but it was better than nothing.

I don't think customers are all that bothered what they're called or labelled as, they just care that when they turn the telly on they're watching the best quality iptv streams available.

I don't think customers are all that bothered what they're called or labelled as, they just care that when they turn the telly on they're watching the best quality iptv streams available.
Yes I agree with Mr pup but you won't get cheap 4k. The good 50fps are still quite expensive. It depends if you are willing to pay normally a £30 premium for the 4k channels

Back