True high quality IPTV - what’s the limit?

I don't pay £30 per year and have tnt sky 4k streams and great vod, depends who you use. I have used the same provider for over 5 years
4K on ss main event and f1, tnt sports has not been avaliable for 5 years. You may be getting it cheaper because you have been with your supplier so long

For me, 50FPS / FHD for most of the content is as good as it gets. Fast Zapping + Good EPG/Logos, even better. 4K content is rare because not many channels have it yet (I think there's like 6 USA ones).

Once upon a time I was a trial hopper trying to find the next best thing, but then I realized my expectations were a bit high once I figured some things out on my own. Good on you to ask.

Edit: One tip is that if you like specialty channels or categories, lots of time its rare for multiple providers to have those super niche specialty channels you may enjoy with one.

Alot of people ask for what they read and simply not available
Most request raw streams when a supplier can simply name a 50fps stream as raw and people will believe its "raw"
My main requests when asking would be,
a support group (to see if it's just me having an issue)
Vpn allowed (just for throttling which may or not happen)
A monthly sub to trial
Backup streams ( a supplier that can swap to if one goes offline)
Anything after this will be a bonus. Remember with iptv you get alot more than what sky can offer (ppv, movies and series) so try not to expect everything to be perfect. Take a trial, if happy take a month and then after that it's up to you
with iptv you get alot more than what sky can offer or do you mean not same repeats for the month as in sly :smiley: (y)

I don't think customers are all that bothered what they're called or labelled as, they just care that when they turn the telly on they're watching the best quality iptv streams available.
That's my point the average user won't know what it even is or how to spot it. But when you look at the request thread the amount who ask for it because others do

4K on ss main event and f1, tnt sports has not been avaliable for 5 years. You may be getting it cheaper because you have been with your supplier so long
I think we both knew what I meant didn't we, but hey ho keeps you happy

Last edited:
That's my point the average user won't know what it even is or how to spot it. But when you look at the request thread the amount who ask for it because others do

A lot of recent requests have been from customers of the reseller who got busted and he had the top quality streams.

Some providers change the name of 1080p to 4k streams which I think is wrong to sell to customers to make more money but those who like the good quality streams and knows when it's 1080 or 4k will pay without any issues.

Back