Trying to backup image stumped

ftmags

Hi
Just bought a second H2S box I an trying to clone my original box which is running wooshbuild Infinity. I have tried two usb sticks but still no luck. pressed green button...complete back up...back up complete with no errors... I have created an empty notepad labeled up Backupstick.txt. When I plug the usb stick in to the laptop there is no folder which says "noforce" was going to change it to force but its not there. the folders visible are Zgemma... h3.... then three files...imageversion kernal.bin and roottf.bin. It will not flash when booted up
Am I doing something wrong as it was a couple of years since I done this and it works with no issues

Thanks in advance

Hi
Just bought a second H2S box I an trying to clone my original box which is running wooshbuild Infinity. I have tried two usb sticks but still no luck. pressed green button...complete back up...back up complete with no errors... I have created an empty notepad labeled up Backupstick.txt. When I plug the usb stick in to the laptop there is no folder which says "noforce" was going to change it to force but its not there. the folders visible are Zgemma... h3.... then three files...imageversion kernal.bin and roottf.bin. It will not flash when booted up
Am I doing something wrong as it was a couple of years since I done this and it works with no issues

Thanks in advance

You cant I don't think.
It only takes 20 mins to put wooshbuild infinity on the box anyway, not worth using a backup

hi anyone know how to make a flashable full backup of my h2s box from start to finish in laymans terms i am not a tech person .thanks

Make sure you have extra USB Thumdrive inserted and flashed as fat32 also this is not the normal usb that you would have initialised in zgemma as hard drive.
Press blue button on remote, select complete backup select your image name will be on screen press ok it will ask you where to backup to select the fat32 formatted drive.
Edit:
forgot you may need to add file named Backupstick to usb thumbdrive once backup has been made it is a zipfile you need to extract it back to usb to boot from it.

Last edited:
Back