.ts files with m3u..?

Hi guys. First post and I'm pretty new to this. I bought a zgemma the day before Sky UK changed its encryption and stopped cardsharing..

I'm using zgemma h2s with wooshbuild

So I'm on the iptv route now. I'm pretty okay normally with tech but I have a slight problem with streaming from an m3u file.

I've loaded the m3u as a bouquet and the files play but for 30seconds. It's the same for all channels. It's not a buffering issue as it happens at exactly 30 seconds, as though it only loads that far.

I do a lot of digging rather than posting on forums I will normally Google but I can't find anything.

The m3u is compiled with .ts links so I'm wondering if it's down to that being the issue.

Could anyone offer any ideas in to why?

I've also opened the m3u in the iptvplayer plugin and it does the same.

The M3u file is it paided for by you, are is it a free one. free ones have usually been taken from a website who have a lot of users using the same details, and the server is stopping then, because it is more that lightly some unexpected users sub that has been hacked, and every Tom, Dick and Harry are trying to use it for nothing. so the sever locks it up depending on the setting.

Back