TSMedia - Or maybe somethinng else - You tell me?

p17blo

I find TS Media hugely frustrating, so many options, so many add-ons, so many things that just don't work.

Want to share your recommendations for the add-ons you find most reliable?

Or maybe you find something other than TS Media more reliable

Paul

Agreed, IPTV Player all the way from now on :)

What image are you set up on?
I use Sucmnsee image on my h1.
Press Portal on the remote then it will be there, then i use the Vumoo addon within IPTV Player. It's so reliable & fast from what I've experienced.

Yep tsmedia is rubbish , messed around with it last week could get nothing to run properly ended up dumping it on vu dou2 box , had much the same problem with kodi direct , but I followed blackies post and ftp the addons in to kodi , now have 4 running great ,pheonix, sportsdevil, robocop,vidics , excellent quality movies , big thanks to blackie .

Cheers

So have you managed to get any to work on zgemmas? Could you be kind enough to link blackie's tutorial

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Yeah i wasn't too keen on kodi, i use IPTV player now for my films.

What are you using kodi for exactly?

I was hoping to be able to stream the football that isn't on sky through Kodi but doesn't seem that stable. I've resorted to IP for movies as well using vumoo.

yeah it's a shame that there's no sport stream on there for NBC Sportsworld, But could you imagine it? that would be heavily used!

We were discussing on another thread about sports. Mobdro is a very good android app for all your channels on your mob or tablet. Google it.

Yes mobdro is awesome i used to use that then chromecast to the tele before I got a zgemma.
I briefly remember coming across mobdro on tsmedia but it took ages to buffer

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Back