Tuner B not showing

raynolt

I have had my H2 for over a year with sat and only recently wanted to use cable and the cable tuner B option is not showing.I have connected the vermin feed.There is an old vix image (2015) on it which shows the box as a star 2s -could this be the problem-any advice appreciated

Have you connected to the correct tuner at the back of the top one is for tuner B using a ufo adapter

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

i've tried both- no joy-the top one is loop out on mine but i expect they are both linked together-i'm starting to think I might need a different image-its sucmnsee's-but it works great for sat

I've used sucumsee's image on mine you just need to change to virgin net id for your area then change settings in ABM for virgin channels

Yeah but like I said the option of tuner B-the cable one -is missing from my image although the box is a H2

You must have your cable feed in the wrong place at the back it goes in the RF in using an F type to RF adapter

I had the same problem. The problem is not with the box. It's the image. Install a new image on the box. You can get a really good image with a full 30 page manual from www.ipab.tv . Once you do it from there I guarantee you will see tuner B as I had exactly the same issue

I am having the exact same problem with whooshbuild. Tuner A is there, but tuner b is not showing up. Have reflashed a couple of times with Whooshbuild but exactly the same. This is a brand new box.

Funnily enough when I flashed with whooshbuild it sorted my problem!All I can suggest is try a different image theres plenty about

Funnily enough when I flashed with whooshbuild it sorted my problem!All I can suggest is try a different image theres plenty about

Correct me if I'm wrong but you have to pick the correct image from whooshbuild for the correct box....i presume the builds are tailored either to sat boxes or cable boxes or combo boxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct me if I'm wrong but you have to pick the correct image from whooshbuild for the correct box....i presume the builds are tailored either to sat boxes or cable boxes or combo boxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back