GrogBuild Tuner not able to scan

Ok so i swapped the boxes around, both ABM scans worked on each box, swap them back and I am back to the same issue with the same box!! My next move is to replace the coax cabling for the box downstairs. Any other ideas?

This was probably the cause of the low signal on SSN and BT channels

right i have found that the incoming cable from vermin has a massive kink in it inside the incoming box. I am on the phone to vermin to get them out to redo the coax end as this is deffo the reason for my signal being crap.

plus since I've noticed it and moved it around the wifi etc is all on and off whenever i touch the cable.

I will put away all the z gemma evidence and connect up the tivo box again and await there technician to fix this end

Ok so vermin say it’s my modem causing the issue which I think is BS so they are sending me a new hub foc. I have went and remade the coax myself and my WiFi etc is now stable and doesn’t go off when I move the isolator but the SNR on Bt2&3 is still a bit crap. ABM now scanning fine with no issues. Not sure what else I can do for the snr levels.

Cable I have used is new wf100 with compression fittings. Still no joy. Noticed a few others on here saying same thing with BT sports. I’m wondering if vermin are up to something

Back