TV3 down on box

Mooley

TK Veteran
It seems TV3 is saying 'Service could not be found' on my DM500c while on my offial box it's fine. Is anyone experiencing similar and if so which box?

Should have mentioned I'm in South Dublin on upsee.

aye its down on my dm500 and starview but its ok on sky box and the feed from wall to telly with no box its grand

south dublin as well

Maybe if it's working on someone else's box we can get frequency and do manual scan. I'm just gonna see if I can get it off official one now.

Can't seem to get any of that info on this one. Has anybody got the new frequency please?

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Okay got it had! I did a scan and then I noticed if I go to all services after pressing OK there are now 2 TV3's and one works one doesn't. So I'm about to delete one.

Last edited:
Hi Guys. It's moved. I found it between Nickeloden and Nick Jr.. It's called "Programme" . I've a Krypt in Galway. 607 on the EPG Nick jr. is 607 also.
Just did "Powerscan" and it moved it back beside the non working TV3 and as Mooley said deleated the no working TV3.

Last edited:
Back