Two Arrests Following Pirate IPTV Investigation

Joe516

VIP Member
A hitherto unknown police unit formed by City of London Police, the Intellectual Property Office and the North West Regional Organised Crime Unit, has announced two arrests in the UK following an investigation into pirate IPTV. The fledgling North West Police Intellectual Property Crime Unit says it executed five warrants and also seized electrical items, cash and counterfeit goods
New UK Police Unit Announces Two Arrests Following Pirate IPTV Investigation * TorrentFreak

If you are on there radar it is not difficult for them to catch you.

All they have to do is follow the money.
Mike we're worried about the poor blokes being labelled as Nonce's here. That's far worse than losing some money lol

I doubt they are labelled nonces lol they probably supply the whole street.

I remember watching 24 Hours in Police Custody and this lad got done for being a Nonce and when they raided the house for his tech they found shit loads of drugs and his brother and old man got nicked lol. His brother got the bigger sentence literally the whole household ended up being locked up lol

I remember watching 24 Hours in Police Custody and this lad got done for being a Nonce and when they raided the house for his tech they found shit loads of drugs and his brother and old man got nicked lol. His brother got the bigger sentence literally the whole household ended up being locked up lol
Good programme

I bet @channelking is the mastermind behind the whole outfit.

I bet @channelking is the mastermind behind the whole outfit.

Back