UFC Fight Pass - cheapest option?

UFC Arabia and Russia both cost roughly USD5/month and have all the events, including pay-per-views. I use UFC Arabia and it’s 1080p and 30fps, and I believe the Russian one is the same.

However, UFC content is also included in many multi-sport services like SSport+, Setanta, Mola.tv, etc.

UFC Arabia and Russia both cost roughly USD5/month and have all the events, including pay-per-views. I use UFC Arabia and it’s 1080p and 30fps, and I believe the Russian one is the same.

However, UFC content is also included in many multi-sport services like SSport+, Setanta, Mola.tv, etc.
Thanks, i know its included in other services, just looking for actual service, will check out Arabia and Russia thanks

Your post prompted me to revisit the Russian service. I’ve just signed up, but on balance I actually think it might be the better solution

Your post prompted me to revisit the Russian service. I’ve just signed up, but on balance I actually think it might be the better solution
I have signed up for us one before posting $9.99/month, then joined Arabia one for SAR 18.99 - £4.65/month, but they do not have as much content as US one, was looking at Polaris event..........how much was Russia one?

I have signed up for us one before posting $9.99/month, then joined Arabia one for SAR 18.99 - £4.65/month, but they do not have as much content as US one, was looking at Polaris event..........how much was Russia one?
The Russia one was USD4.99 and it has the past PPVs. I’m pretty sure it has them live was well.

Just in case relevant: If you are keen for 50fps rather than the 30fps offered by FightPass Dutch Discovery+ shows all the events including PPVs at 1080p and 50fps for €5.99/month

Last edited:
Back