UK Pirate IPTV Sellers Receive In-Person Warnings From Police Officers & FACT

Joe516

VIP Member
Reasonable profits can be made from the sale of pirate IPTV subscriptions but there’s always a chance of drawing the wrong type of attention. According to the Federation Against Copyright Theft, several unlucky pirates were visited at their homes in the UK this week, where they were presented with cease-and-desist notices. Unpleasant? Maybe. But much better than the alternatives.

UK Pirate IPTV Sellers Receive In-Person Warnings From Police Officers & FACT * TorrentFreak

How much money can be made though? i'll be honest i haven't got a clue how it work but im pretty sure you have to buy expensive equipment, subs aren't particularly expensive so you'd need a fair few to make any money surely

then there is the grief when customers cant get it to work or complain and this and that, probably not worth the headache

How much money can be made though? i'll be honest i haven't got a clue how it work but im pretty sure you have to buy expensive equipment, subs aren't particularly expensive so you'd need a fair few to make any money surely

then there is the grief when customers cant get it to work or complain and this and that, probably not worth the headache
Pirate tv around the world is big business worth billions.

then there is the grief when customers cant get it to work or complain and this and that, probably not worth
Quite a bit if you own the server. There are loads of resellers not so many server owners.

A lot of the reseller will just ignore them when theirs issues until it’s fixed or mute their graft phone at times when there’s issues as most will be part time around other work so they aren’t too arsed.

Must be money in it for people to do it though otherwise they wouldn’t take the risk

Back