UKTurks/Bee download problems

IamJane

Hiya hope I’m posting in the right place. Apologies if not. Newbie here. I’ve tried to download UK Turks & Bee but keep getting a failed message when I try on silk. Tried through downloader and got a forbidden message. I can download on my iPhone but wanted it on my firestick. Is there a code please for the ad free
versions of both ? Been using it for years but adverts have started popping up all the time and it’s really annoying. Thanks Janey 😊

Hiya hope I’m posting in the right place. Apologies if not. Newbie here. I’ve tried to download UK Turks & Bee but keep getting a failed message when I try on silk. Tried through downloader and got a forbidden message. I can download on my iPhone but wanted it on my firestick. Is there a code please for the ad free
versions of both ? Been using it for years but adverts have started popping up all the time and it’s really annoying. Thanks Janey 😊
Hi mate,

Hope you are ok and here is a code for Beetv ads free 748996

Let me know if you need any help

Morning, i was helped las week with this same problem , you may still get adds, if you do, simply go to settings on bee tv app, scroll down to ,,choose default play action, click on it, you will then see, play with external player, highlight that one, i think you may need VLC installing, if you have it, all should be fine, add free, please let me know if this works, as it did for me.

Sorry not sure what you mean. Where do I allow them please ?
Select FireStick Settings

2. Click My Fire TV

3. Click About (only if you DO NOT see Developer Options on this screen).

4. Click on your Fire TV Stick quickly 7 times.

5. You will see a notification at the bottom saying No need, you are already a developer. That’s it, you have enabled Developer Options.

6. Press the back button once or go back to Settings > My Fire TV and you will now see Developer Options.

Now you can go into Developer Options and enable Apps from Unknown Sources to sideload APKs on your FireStick device.

UK Turks,, downloader,,, firesticktricks.com/ukturks, then hit Go.No idea on this one how to stop adverts????, i need to know also.

Select FireStick Settings

2. Click My Fire TV

3. Click About (only if you DO NOT see Developer Options on this screen).

4. Click on your Fire TV Stick quickly 7 times.

5. You will see a notification at the bottom saying No need, you are already a developer. That’s it, you have enabled Developer Options.

6. Press the back button once or go back to Settings > My Fire TV and you will now see Developer Options.

Now you can go into Developer Options and enable Apps from Unknown Sources to sideload APKs on your FireStick device.
Hiya

Oh yes I’ve done this on them.

The code link for Bee had adverts. Is there any code links for bee or Turks that don’t have adverts please ?

Thanks 😊

I like UK Turks its different to other free apps
I used to use it all through Lodi but changed over to the codes a while back now.
Everything was fine, no adds but for whatever reason they’ve just appeared. I’ve tried lots of different downloads through unlinked and codes but can’t get rid of the adds. They’re so annoying.

Hiya

Oh yes I’ve done this on them.

The code link for Bee had adverts. Is there any code links for bee or Turks that don’t have adverts please ?

Thanks 😊
Did u not read my post, I did what socceraid suggested, but adverts still there, so I was advised to go in bee tv app and go to settings, just read or re read my post on Tuesday last as it worked for me., good luck. I am a mega numpty at this, however, with all the help and direction i have had on here, i managed it ,so, honestly if i can do ,100% you WILL.

Last edited:
Back