Unicable II LNB x3

jaaa1976

Hi all,
I want install 3x Unicable II LNBs. 28.2 E ,23.5 E, 16E .vu uno4kse bedroom, vu solo4K living room.
all 3 lnbs connected near Gibertini OP 100 se .. and from dish single 15 metre cable to DUR-Line DFV SAT/BK Splitter --Unicable & return channel ready – DC diodes decoupled.
do i need just buy diseqC switch? connect 3 lnbs

i have megasat Unicable II LNB on 23.5 and universal lnb on 16E with diseqC switch but it not working..only 1 sat working if i set on tuner settings.

Last edited:
There is a thread on another forum about using Duseqc switches and unicable LNBs. It is in dutch. so might work with diseqc switches if you can understand it.

Normally, they need to be programmable LNBs. And you will need to use a combiner. The programmers are not cheap.

Last edited:
There is a thread on another forum about using Duiseqc swithces and LNBs. It is in dutch. so might work with diseqc switches if youc an understand it,

Normally, they need to be programmable LNBs. And you will need to use a combiner. The programmers are not cheap.
thanks for reply,so its not easy connect 3 unicable lnbs? please send me link for dutch or pm..i didnt find this answer on google .
i would like to have 2 receivers connected with 1 cable from back of garden.

It is very easy to do, once you get correct equipment. It is a matter of cost. An alternative is to use switches, but they are not cheap either.

You have edited your post and mentioned 2nd receiver which changes things. Can you please draw a diagram of what you want to achieve to avoid misunderstanding.

You have atleast 4 physical connections between those two receivers. Depending on your viewing habits, it is should be achievable. But maybe slightly differentlty to what you had in mind. The programmer is more than £150.

If your current setup is not working, maybe tuner configuration does not match.

I need to go to sleep, I will PM you the link to the other forum later.

Back