Unrealistic expectations?!

The-Guru

TK Supporter
Hi

saw this and thought i would repost whilst also opening it up for discussion-

I do think people should be realistic in their expectations of IPTV and the below struck me for several reasons as I think many aspects of it are completely unrealistic.

be interesting to hear others views

Please do not PM unless you provide as I service all and exactly what I am looking for below in the description: Sorry to come across rude.

I am looking for a provider that will allow me to use Tivimate as the TV guide and to customise the M3U program listings exactly how I like them, with M3U4U or similar on my firestick. So I will need the EPG and M3U

I want an excellent customer support system like discord or similar with around the clock support and updates

English Prem games at 3pm kick off need to run "as smooth as butter" and live TV needs 99.9% uptime. Unless there is a good reason for it, I will leave in an instant if this is not the case.

-All UK live TV channels, entertainment, movies, sport etc.

-US live TV

-All sport

-PPV

VOD is a bonus and so is catch up 7 days

If you can not provide all the above, please do not try to sell me nothing.

Wrong place to request pmsl some expectations are above and beyond next people will be wanting 4k streams in perfect sync and sat on sofa having a brew with yoda watching geys anatomy how many people that post like that actually get what they want from providers or how many providers says they have what your looking forn:unsure::unsure::unsure:

With grammar like:

please do not try to sell me nothing

It's obvious they're full of sh!t.
What he's saying is this:
"if anyone tries to provide me with anything I will complain and scream like a biatch because you haven't got what I want, no one has and if you offer it to me you are obviously a liar and I hate you even before you've replied, just leave me alone."

Listen up, if I want to ask about Aussie rules tv at 4 am I expect an answer immediately - don't leave me waiting until 04:05 to explain the rules of the sport in question.
And when I say 3pm games to be smooth as butter I mean the expensive butter, none of that Lurpak sh!te

IPTV is not perfect however, it certinaly should not be constantly buffering or sound out of sync. In reality you should have very few problems it has come on a long way. Good providers will have backups of evrey single channel. personally i am not to bothered about VOD. The main incovinence is when the supplier has to do some server maintance in the middle of you watching something.

Must say i always smile when ppl use the world all in their posts

eg all channels
all sports
wat the heck lol..

I'd say one of the best pieces of advice on iptv is to have more than one sub. Even if it costs you slightly more than multiroom would from someone who's service you're dead happy with, it's a no brainer to keep your eggs in separate baskets imo and saves all the stress when your provider has issues/does maintenance etc

personally i think suppliers put to much stuff on there servers. All i really want is the uk stuff 3pm kickoffs and PPV. A bit like the old C/s days

the thing is they offer more.. to catch the customers. different strokes for different folk

What is a realistic request lol some providers do give options like sports no sports world no world channels adult or no adult

personally i think suppliers put to much stuff on there servers. All i really want is the uk stuff 3pm kickoffs and PPV. A bit like the old C/s days

I often wonder why there aren't some providers who cater for just this package... I guess they'll know who/how many watch all the other content though so it must be financially viable to give the lot to all customers, even if most don't want or need it.

I often wonder why there aren't some providers who cater for just this package... I guess they'll know who/how many watch all the other content though so it must be financially viable to give the lot to all customers, even if most don't want or need it.
Some providers do the provider I'm with does UK package with 3pm ko ppv does entertainment and vod package kids only package and have choice of world channels so does cater for people's needs

You can do it yourself like i do with a playlist editor but you have to pay.

assuming you mean xe?

if so a pro sub is about £16 for the min 20 credits.

a years epg sub is 3 credits.

min 6 subs at £3 ish per year.

get 6 like minded people to share a sub and its really not expensive :)

Some providers do the provider I'm with does UK package with 3pm ko ppv does entertainment and vod package kids only package and have choice of world channels so does cater for people's needs

Ah. I might look for such a provider next time a sib expires, i think I can manage without a folder each for half the countries in Europe :tearsofjoy:

Mine dose
Trouble is with me i have never found a server as good as the one i am currently using and i have tried a good few like us all. So i am very reluctant to make the move for all his faults he offers a good service.

Back